Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 7,093
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 7,093 |
Read your post to Treereich, and although it wasn't meant for me, it was.
I always remember to talk to our Father when I am in my darkest hours, and when I am happiest but for some reason I forget to give up the major decisions I have to make to Him, and let Him guide me.
Been struggling with a decision all weekend and you just gave me the answer. It wasn't really the topic of your reply but it really hit me after I read your reply, what I haven't done, I haven't prayed about it.
Strange how He works, isn't it.
Thank you Foreverhers, Weaver
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 9,015
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 9,015 |
weaver, I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier. With all the posting that goes on here on this forum it was on Page 3 before I saw it.
You are quiet welcome if something I said helped you in any way. But it really isn't me, is it? God uses everything in our lives to work for His glory and for good in our lives. In many ways our posting here is much like listening to a message on Sunday morning. The "preacher" may have something in particular to say to someone, but if we are being obedient to God then God may have "more targets" in mind than what we even know about.
Please feel free to post to me anytime you'd like. If you are looking for a "faster response" then post on the Recovery forum, as that is where I primarily "hang out," or "bump" your thread to keep it on the first page should it be moved to the other pages.
God bless. <small>[ August 31, 2004, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: ForeverHers ]</small>
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|