quote:
boink! How you doin' dlc? -ol' 2long <..."> quote:
boink! How you doin' dlc? -ol' 2long <...">

Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1209316 10/19/04 10:11 AM
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 988
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 988
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">boink!

How you doin' dlc?

-ol' 2long
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Good question. How am I doing? I still have a job (though they are still vague about the final result) I still miss my WxW and she is still in the fog. My boys are adjusting, albeit the older one is still confused as to why Mommy and Daddy aren't together.

I'm coping 2long. It seems like forever, but it's only been months. I'm waiting for my own fog of sadness to clear. Meanwhile I'm trying to make a life worth living....

I read these posts and want to scream to these WS's and BS's "Don't give up!" I've seen too many M's disintegrate for NOTHING. The fog clears and the land is littered with regrets, sorrow and bewildered children. I'm coming to terms with loving from a distance and being open to all possibilities without waiting on dreams. I wish more people really believed that any relationship can be healed and that the right things are not always the easy things.

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 10,816
2
Member
Member
2 Offline
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 10,816
dlc:

Thanks for dropping in.

I hope that things continue 2 improve for you, and that your xW wakes up someday. Are she and the OM just shacking up? Or are they getting Md?

Ew!

-ol' 2long

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 4,178
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 4,178
dlc, I've been thinking about you. It's good to hear you're still on your feet, my man.

GC

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 988
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 988
The OM is still in DC. Apparently, he's still working on coming down, maybe in Feb. or March 2005. WxW says she'll never marry again, so shacking is the option there. I rarely talk to her (it's hard), but she still claims that the fun she's having with OM was worth disrupting our family (that fog talk makes it easier to stay dark).

Guys, I wish I were more angry or at least more detached. Missing her is hard. Time will heal. Time will tell.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 200 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0