On my thread "On Informing OP's Spouse Of The Affair", you wrote: </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> When I found out about my WS EA, I will tell you the truth and admit that I wanted to call everyone I knew and tell them. My initial response was because of anger, hurt and yes I wanted them (OW & her spouse) to hurt as much as I was hurting. I haven't called anyone, not that it doesn't enter my mind on a regular basis. I think I would if there was some way that it couldn't/wouldn't get traced back to me. But...since the OW and my spouse work in the same office, there is also the potential that my WS could lose his job, and we just can't afford for that to happen. Their A came to light in Mar. 04, when the OW's spouse caught them. The OW said they would end the A and that she was committed to work on their marriage. All it did was cause the OW & my WS to get sneakier. I wish that when the OW's spouse had found out that he had in fact told me. I would have made other choices had I known all the facts. I was the only one in the dark since Mar. and it continued right up until Oct. when I discovered it myself. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Can you afford to lose your marriage?
You may have little choice but to expose and risk that you will be blamed. Even if someone else exposes it, you will be blamed. Because they work together, even if the affair ends, the risk of relapse is high due to continued contact.
Who knows beyond OW's H? Does he know the affair is ongoing? Have you maintained contact with him?
Is your H her superior in the workplace? If so, he could get in REALLY big trouble due to sexual harrassment issues.