Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 505
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 505 |
Not much going on....WW still with OM .......Still have D 3 days a week on weekends.......Had OM house hold investigated and got no where...........WW finally called her mom and talked to her.......Told he a bunch of lies on how this OM is so good.......did not tell her MIL that he was hitting on her.....told MIL that she was sick of my **** and would never go back to me......Told MIL that he was getting WW a new ford mustang 2005.......WW told MIL that hes was getting WW a ring for X-mas........I went dark and so did WW........with plan B letter finally.......X-mas is comming and I am at the point that I want to through in the towel.....I still love WW........don't know why.......
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 7,093
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 7,093 |
Hey Frank!
Glad to see you're still among the breathing. Wondered what happened to you!
Sorry to hear your little girl is still being subjected to you know who, but hopefully she is happy and being better cared for. Please tell us she is being cared for properly now!
You know that now we are going to start after you to try and get custody don't you? -
Get ready for some 2x4's cus their sure to be along soon.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 505
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 505 |
hit me with your best shot.....I have been real depressed today don't know why ....I told D to call me ....I told her she can call me all she want's but I will not be calling her.......was that ok....I don't WW think I am pressuring her buy calling D......
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 27,069
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 27,069 |
frank - Glad to see you posting again. You need to stick with us. All this stuff is awful to go through alone. Hopefully your wife will get tired of being abused.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 888
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 888 |
Hi again frank,
Tell us exactly how the situation for your daughter has changed since you last posted. I remember something about OM killing your DD's cat and your WW being physically abused by OM.
How has the situation your DD was in changed? How did that change come about?
This concerns me, frank: "I don't WW think I am pressuring her buy calling D......"
You're her father! If WW feels pressured by you being a responsible father to your DD then that is her problem. Why are you making PARENTING decisions based on what is more comfortable for your WW? Doesn't make sense to me frank. Is your DD really in a situation such as you have described? If she is, then less contact with your DD seems like a bad idea to me.
I will continue to pray for your DD and her situation.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 1,815
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 1,815 |
Frank, Good to hear from you. I have a few questions. You memtioned a Plan B letter. Did you deliver it? Was there any reaction from your WW?
How long has it been since your WW moved in with the OM? I know this is a hard question, but do you believe that she will come back to the marriage?
You said you might be ready to throw in the towel, does that mean you are ready to take legal action?
Are you going to try to get full custody of your DD?
You are Meagan's father. Regardless of the relationship that you have with your WW, you owe it to your daughter to do everything in your power to provide a safe home for her. It seems that nothing has changed and I am very sad to see that.
Please don't leave the board again, there are many here who care and can lend a listening ear or advice for you to contemplate.
You continue to be in my prayers, Ladysing
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|