Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1261809 01/13/05 12:39 PM
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 321
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 321
I've been around the site for a few weeks, I know my situation is not unique. But, I have such a hard time with the conflicting statements/actions of my WH.
He repeatedly tells me that he loves me and always will, he'll always make sure I am taken care of. He says if he can't be happy with me, then he probably can't be happy with anyone (he thinks he's "wired different" than most people).
We still have sex, although he keeps telling me that it must stop, because I'm getting the wrong impression. (That was one of our problems. Since this all started I've worked on it, and am more in touch with what turns me on. I have not been forcing it, the sexual desire is just greater than it ever was).
Monday I must have hit an emotional wall, I cried all day and night and just couldn't stop. He came to bed to sleep with me and held me. He just kept saying that he cares deeply for me, and it's killing him that he can't return the feelings.
The physical aspect of his A definately seems over, think there's still an emotional attachment.

Any words of wisdom????

#1261810 01/14/05 01:00 AM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,539
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,539
MCB,

Time is all I can tell you and NC must be established. He needs to completely end the A to start finding his feelings for you again. I feel for you, it is very hard. Have you asked for a NC letter to be sent? ARe you two in MC? Sorry not too familiar with your sitch, just heard your sorrow in your post.

#1261811 01/13/05 03:50 PM
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 321
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 321
no, there's not a NC letter. We're still "together", have 2 young children together and 3 step kids between us, and his mother lives with us. He (37) also works with the OW (19), and the owner is aware of the situation, but all he'll do is transfer the twit under someone else. My WH is her boss. I wish he would just find another place to work. At this point, I can't make him do anything. He just keeps telling me it's fizzling out and to "let me take care of it".


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 200 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0