Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
I know this sounds silly to be excited about this, but I haven't heard from him in weeks and it really felt good to get a happy birthday message from him today. I still miss him and hope we are headed in the right direction of reconciliation. We are in Plan B, not by following the MB guidelines, but by him just wanting to get away and move back to his hometown.

So I am taking every little act of kindness as a sign of hope. I am still being patient, still, and calm.

Just wanted to share that today!
Nomoregames

R
RHM Offline
R
Happy B-day! 21 again? I hope this is truly good news for you and a speedy recovery process!

C
C
Happy Birthday....it's starz birthday today too!!!

-Caren

S
S
Happy Birthday!! It's Also Bob Pure's Birthday today, too. My H didn't wish me happy birthday but he's taking me out tonight, so maybe he will say it then.

Big birthday party in Idiotville - Margarita machine, lots of cold beer and a buffet you won't believe! Come on over.

N
OP Offline
N
Thanks all for my B-day wishes. I will have to check out IDIOTVILLE site to celebrate even further.

I was so excited that he sent me a message via email on my birthday, because he has closed me out of communication for over 2 months. But the last two weeks he has communicated twice. I hope we make it to recovery.

Thanks again,
Nomoregames

T
T
Happy birthday! I didn't know it was Bo's b-day too. How idd I miss that? Happy birhtday to you too Bob!!!!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 93 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation