Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 896
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 896 |
I am so excited!! My RWH has planned a wonderful weekend get away all own his own.
He made arangements with my boss for me to be off on Monday. When I get home Friday from work all I have to do is get in the car. We are going to the beach about 3 hours from here. Three nights of champigne (sp), strawberrys and breakfast in bed!! (He deserve's lots of SF!!)
He says it is my weekend. Anything I want I just have to say the word. It is going to be wonderful!!!
Any ideas on what I should do for him?
What are your plans????
Liftedup
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
255
guests, and
37
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|