I saw this on the divorce forum - posted by Kathleen.
The Land of the Living
Let me tell you something about the way things work.
Just before your seed springs forth, just before your miracle happens, just before your promise is fulfilled... That's when all hell will seem to break out against you.
Just before you experience the fullness of God's power working in you, that's when the devil will try to break you. Just before the baby arrives, that's when the labor pains reach their peak.
But while you're waiting, all the makings of a miracle are growing inside you.
Before I ever stood in the True Presence of God, singing Praises & Worshiping Him as I do today. I said to myself in midst of darkness, sorrow and utter despair like I have never known, "Don't die. Don't die. It's going to get better in a minute." I told myself, "You can make it. You can make it. Don't give up." I said, "You've gone through too much to die now. You may cry, but don't die. There's got to be something else for you. There's got to be a reason you feel the way you feel. There's got to be a blessing on its way, that is better than anything you have ever felt before."
Those are the very words I believe the Lord wants me to say to who ever is reading this right now: Don't die. Don't die. Don't die. Keep standing. Keep standing. Keep standing. God is about to give you another seed to birth. He's about to open up the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing that will be so great, you won't have room enough to receive it all.
When God restores you, He will do it in such a way, that you are suddenly walking in the Light and can hardly recall how dark your life had just been. When you move into the fullness of your appointment with God's destiny, you won't think about your past anymore. You won't have the time or the inclination to dwell on your failures, your mistakes, and your former life. You will be so busy raising up your miracle, and living in your blessing, that all the former things in your life will not only be out of your sight, and out of your mind, it will also be but out of your heart.
You will be free! You will be loosed at last, to do and to be, all that God has appointed you to do, and to be!
Make a decision today to bury anything that has pulled you down, held you back, kept you in despair, limited you, deceived you, or made you vulnerable. Throw it into the coffin. Lower it into the ground. Declare it finished in your life!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------