Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 633
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 633 |
I didn't want to thread jack on Carens thread but I saw MiMi and Caren discussing MB and DB.
What are peoples opinions on the differences?
I recently bought DB but have not read it yet... Danielle
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 15,310
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 15,310 |
Does the DB approach use the 180? I mentioned this in a telephone counseling session with Steve H. and he seemed to disapprove of this.
I haven't read the book....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 633
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 633 |
Yes, DB uses 180.
I am curious as to why Steve H. disapproves of this?
Danielle
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 15,310
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 15,310 |
He believes in either PLAN A or PLAN B. Does 180 diverge from that theory. He was wanting me to stick with MY PLAN which was PLAN A at that point.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
255
guests, and
37
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|