Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
colboy Offline OP
OP Offline
C
just a quick question , has any one here had a waw and she has become pregnant to om ,, if so what did you do . how did you handle it . is it still possible to reconcile

N
N
colboy,

Didn't want to see you hanging with this important question.

Yes. It has happened to several people on the board, but not to me.

There is a "Pregnancy" section off the main list where people facing this particular difficult issue discuss it, but I think a board moderator needs to give you permission to access that part of the board.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

NCWalker

PS - It IS possible to reconcile, there are some here who have done that. Their strength is AMAZING.

N
N
colby,

Unfortunately this happens all too often. We have an entire forum on MB filled with people dealing with an affair that resulted in a pregnancy.

Pregnancy/Child Forum

Start a thread over there. They can give you lots of very useful advice dealing with this.

C
colboy Offline OP
OP Offline
C
this child is going to be born out of a full blown affair ,, my wifes excuse is that she loves the om ,, she has omly known him for 12 months and she is apparently 4 or 5 months preg...
the reality is going to hit her like a ton of bricks ,,, the most amazing thing is that when she left to be free she left me with our 2 daughters ,,i can not understand any of this ,,, i still do think that her affair will wear off ..then she will be stuck holding the baby

O
O
Make sure you are not sucked into paying for this child. Let the OM handle all the responsibility. Secure your family's finances so that the OM can not reach out and grab what is not his. The WS will give the farm away to the OM, that's how much in the fog the WS c/b.

L.

C
colboy Offline OP
OP Offline
C
i see my waw occasionally . like when i drop the kids off for her , she is always pleasant and so am i .
but the last time i spoke to her she requested that i bring her a box of photographs , i asked why , she replied because she didnt have any photos wear she is living with the om ,, also i noticed that she has a small bald patch on her scalp , maybe the stress of it all is starting to kick in

F
F
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by colboy:
<strong> i see my waw occasionally . like when i drop the kids off for her , she is always pleasant and so am i .
but the last time i spoke to her she requested that i bring her a box of photographs , i asked why , she replied because she didnt have any photos wear she is living with the om ,, also i noticed that she has a small bald patch on her scalp , maybe the stress of it all is starting to kick in </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Colby...
Hang in there friend. Please remember what you're WS has done is increbily damaging to her D's and herself. You cannot save your W from the repurcussions of her poor decisions. WW is a grownup. The BS has a tendency to make too many allowances to the WS, I know that you are compassionate, I also know that you still care deeply for your WS, as do I, but please remember some people must learn the hardway. It is OUT OF YOUR HANDS. If your WS wakes up it will be over time at the expense of suffering the from the pain that she has called, the fact that the grass isnot greener, the fact that you loved her very much, the fact her D's are victims to her poor decisions not to mention a host of other forces of nature that tend to sweep in and deal with us as the Karma defacto equalizers...you need not wish it, it will be.

I'm in the struggle myself friend. I envy you in a way Colby. At least your W is so fogged that she is BLATANTLY galloping to her own downfall, my W after months and months of selfish abandonement still contends that OM has nothing to do with anything blah blah blah....I haven't asked or dialoged with her regarding anything pertaining to M (unless it pertained to divorce) in months. If my W was more forthcoming it would hurt more but the speed of my own emotional detachment would have increased ten fold. Your W and OM will carry this shame alone, wash your hands.

FM

C
colboy Offline OP
OP Offline
C
bump

C
colboy Offline OP
OP Offline
C
now that thee wife is pregnant to the om , maybe i should just face the reality that she was not in any type of fog after all and that she does really love this man and that this is what she really wanted , even though about 5 months before she left me she said that she never wanted to have any more children

F
F
Yes my WW is P to Om....WW left 01/23/04.....moved right in with OM......we have a 10 yr old D.....we were together 11 yrs married in 2000......OM is a women beater and a alcoholic....But ww is very addicted to OM.....I have DD every weekend Fri- mon.......I have a mediator ......no contact........I have nothing to do with WW now........WW looks bad......she has since 2 months after she left....WW thinks OM will change because she is P with his little boy......OM has never been married and has 3 kids from 3 different women.......he pays for one of them .......I am the fault for all there downfalls.....Not no more NC......Now OM alerts me on my nextel about 3 times aweek early in the mornings.....I just turn off phone a keep a record of what he does....see I stay out of picture and OM wants to piss me off but I won't let him....I do have a female friend but I am not in love with her.......I told her I still have feelings for WW........No kissing ...no nothing ...If she don't want to be friends with me that is fine......I will live.......I am just sitting back and watching the train wreck.....WW is real stressed out.....she is 5 months i think ...and trust me OM is not in love with WW he is in love with the fact of what he has accomplished.......he is real imature 25....he is already cheating on ww......but she does not want to believe it..........he just got his licience back....but stillon probation......they have not payed there rent in 2 months .....lost there cable.......I am taking ww back to reduce support because she does not take dd to daycare anymore....ww has lost ever job she has had since she has left......This guy is god to my ww.......let the train reack and stay off the track..........I still love ww but I cant control her......Now ww told my brother the mediator that she wants to be divorced before the baby is born and to be married to OM.......My bro told her that I will sign divorce......guess what I have not heard any more about the divorce.....My bro exsplain how she walked away and did not care for what she did to me.......and that I was a mess but now I am moving on......all I can say is sit back and watch.......

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 514 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation