Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
miguel Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hay Guys,

Can anybody advise how best to break my wife's on-line e-mail account that was set-up for dirty chat with her lover (OM).

Anybody know any crack gurus or IT nerds out there that can help on this.

C
C
Miguel-

I understand, I really do....but if you've already confronted your WW and you've already exposed, why are you further torturing yourself by trying to read her e-mail? It's not going to help anything, you've already proven that she is indeed having an affair, correct? You're putting yourself through needless pain, I know this because I WAS YOU, not too awfully long ago.

Plan A....ignore what's going on with OM and Plan A.

-Caren

S
S
miguel

There are keyloggers on the Internet that you can download. However, I agree with Caren, why toture yourself? Believe me, I did it, and it was torture.

C
C
Miguel-

Your wife doesn't live with you does she?? Are you separated?? I'm sorry I was assuming from your other post that you are separated. A keylogger would do it if she was using your computer, but I took your post to mean you wanted to crack her web-based e-mail account, right?

And I still think it's needless torture.

-Caren

K
K
i cracked one of ww accounts and wanted to do the main one until i read what i read...you dont want to know what you think you want to know...

N
N
Miguel,

With enough info (name, date of birth address) you can change/recover the password depending on the system. I'm not familiar with Lycos but for example in hotmail if they provide real info is very easy to change a password. The problem is that you have to change it so she will know that it has been changed and probably will change it back. I'm not familiar with your situation but if your WW is not living with you and she is still having the A then you will probably suffer a lot from reading her e-mails. If I were you I would reserve the possibility of hacking her e-mail for when she agrees to NC as a way to verify it. Best of luck.

PS: I would advice against downloading hacking programs from hacker webpages since most likely the one who is going to end up being hacked is you.

<small>[ March 06, 2005, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: notsosadman28 ]</small>

A
A
How does this serve the goal of being with your children??

your focus on her is misdirected...

please setyour goal on doing NOTHING that can be used against you...

your kids need you....
focus on that

ARK

C
C
I agree with Ark Miguel....you are thrashing around because you are in pain, you are throwing posts up like a crazy person.

CALM DOWN. I haven't read your story because, frankly, I'm lazy. Anyway, I don't know how good of a plan A you could have done and still be freaking out like you are......something is missing here.

-Caren

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 695 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation