Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
Today I am grateful:<P>1) That I have one more day of work and then vacation for two weeks.<P>2) That I have no displaced anger (at the moment, anyway) <P>3) For the strong boxes that my boss gave me to use in cleaning out my basement.<P>4) That WS allowed me go off to work with a big smile on my face because of her humor.<P>5) That somewhere - someplace there is peace on this earth!!<P>God Bless us All!!!<BR>

S
S
Well Gee - where is everyone? Doesn't anyone have things to be grateful for?<P>Oh Well,<P>Today I am grateful:<P>1) That I will apparently not have to worry for awhile about this thread getting too long for me to see.<P>2) That I am now on vacation for two weeks.<P>3) That I feel pretty good with my back and stuff so that I can tackle some chores over these two weeks.<P>4) That I was not divorced before my ten year anniversary.<P>5) That love and humor are starting to once again reign on MB!!<P>Hugs to All<P>Sheba

S
S
I'm grateful that Sheba is so grateful; otherwise this thread would have been lost days ago. Thanks Sheba [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>I'm grateful that the good days now out weigh the bad ones.<P>I'm grateful that my wife now calls me to tell me where she is going or if she will be home late.<P>I'm grateful that my wife is making friends with other ladies instead of guys.

S
S
Hi all. <BR>I am grateful for...<P>1. My husband who is trying so hard and working so hard to support this family.<P>2. That God is there for me and has blessed me with this second chance at my marriage.<P>3. My 14 year old daughter was sick this week and has wanted to cuddle with Momma. That she got scared at a very strong thunderstorm last night and came down and asked to crawl into bed with me. Ahh it was so nice to have my little girl back if even for a short while.<P>4. That my schizophrenic 18 year old daughter seems to be stable during this unplanned pregnancy of hers and is not on her anti psychotic drugs. <P>5. That my son gave me $100.00 of the $500.00 I owe the phone company for his cell phone bill. Now I can pay part of the bill off.<P><p>[This message has been edited by Samantha-MI (edited September 29, 1999).]

N
N
1. That my H took me out to lunch today [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>2. That my H has gained 6 pounds back - <BR> He looks GOOD [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>3. That my kids are happy and healthy<P>4. That I got to catch up on some sleep <P>5. That I'm OVER, DONE, THROUGH W/D [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Marriage: the most important contract you'll ever enter into, and the most sacred.<BR>

D
Dhj Offline
D
I have to admit that I have avoided this topic since the first journal ws posted!<P>I have finally decided to post - let me try for a few! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am grateful for...<P>1) My son!!!!!!!<P>2) My health<P>3) All the people (including you all) who are there for me<P>4) A new beginning (even tho it is NOT what I want - because it is without my H)<P>5) For all the good that is yet to come [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You guys sleep tight - don't let the bed bugs bite!<P><P>------------------<BR>H

S
S
Today I am grateful:<P>1) That I married the Whack-A-Doodle 10 years ago on this very day and even though it stinks now - I don't regret what we had (will have again, please!) together.<P>2) That I went out for breakfast today<P>3) For my "miracle"<P>4) For an open mind and heart<P>5) That the Yankees CLINCHED ALEast!!<P>

C
C
I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for;<P>1 His undying love for me & my family.<P>2 My Wife calling last night & talking to me. I even told her I Love Her! First time in four months.<P>3 The snow on Pikes Peak.<P>4 Paxil.<P>5 Everyone here on the MB forum.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html</A> <BR>

S
S
I am a bad girl for neglecting this!!<P>I am grateful:<P>1) For the continues safety of a very special person here - yes, the one incongnito!!!<P>2) That my rings are back on and the way "it" was shown for me to do so.<P>3) That the Yanks had a great first game against TX (sorry LoneStar!)<P>4) That the shark lady and I FINALLY have an appointment tomorrow.<P>5) That I am still on vacation!!!<P>

N
N
I am thankful for:<P>My H's forgiveness<P>Our children, safe and warm (and teens!!)<P>Our new puppy<P>Our plans for the future<P>My real live wedding ring, not some silver one that matches my bracelet, but my gold band back on my finger.<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>Marriage: the most important contract you'll ever enter into, and the most sacred.<P><BR>

V
V
I am grateful:<P>That my H has forgiven me (sincerely) for what I've done to him. I betrayed him 4 1/2 months ago. He is my hero and I am falling back in love with him!! Still can't believe it. Amazing. He followed all the MB rules (only a little LB) and it works! I don't know if I can explain that clearly, but recently it was our wedding anniversary and he gave me a beautiful gift. I didn't have the words to explain how I felt. I really didn't deserve it at all. I felt like if H and OM were on the top of a building and my H was pushing OM off of it. H was the winner of my heart! I really hope I am not making this sounds as if I have no regrets or remorse. Like H, I've been through hell all summer...but seems like our marriage will be sooooo much better now. His forgiveness is amazing. He even said that the pain was gone. It feels so good to share the good things!<P><p>[This message has been edited by vy_vy (edited October 06, 1999).]

P
P
I am grateful for my son.<BR>I am grateful for this site.<BR>I am grateful for the nice weather.<BR>I am grateful for the roof over my head and the clothes on my back.<BR>I am grateful for my husband. Even though this has been very hard, I have learned alot.

S
S
Today I am grateful:<P>1) For a beautiful, crisp autumn day.<P>2) That the Yanks won Game 2<P>3) That I talked with the shark lady today<P>4) That H called me to offer help with some house stuff to get ready for winter.<P>5) That I feel somewhat more lighthearted than I have been lately.

P
P
I wanted to bring this back up to the top. I really love this. Here we go:<P>I am grateful for my son, the light of my life.<BR>I am grateful that the last two phone calls with my husband have been very sweet. He has been my old husband.<BR>I am grateful for the beautiful day we are having.<BR>I am grateful for all my friends, wheather I have seen there faces or not.<BR>I am grateful that I am getting better everyday.

Y
Y
I am so grateful to God that:<P>The affair is over,<P>He told me the truth,<P>He occasionally says I love you and really means it,<P>He starts a new job away from the OW in two weeks<P>He says he feels more REAL than he ever has before in his life<P>I feel beautiful and whole again,<P>my children are strong and healthy,<P>my children don't know about the affair,<P>Someone invented Xanax<P>My husbands new job is better than he could have imagined,<P>GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE<P>------------------<BR>When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. Isaiah 43:2<P><p>[This message has been edited by Liz Smith (edited October 13, 1999).]

P
P
I'm grateful that:<P>1. God is always there when you are at your weakest moment.<BR>2. He blessed me with the opportunity to serve my W today.<BR>3. He blessed me with enough wisdom to see through the hurt that I feel.<BR>4. He blessed me with my friends here on this website.<P>MONDO HUG!!!!!!<P>------------------<BR>God Bless,<BR>Rob<P><BR>

Y
Y
New day, new blessings!<P>I am grateful that:<P>I was born when Eisenhower was president and still pass for 29,<P>My kids love me and my 13 year old son still wants kisses and hugs,<P>My husband wants to try again to be the man I need,<P>My parents are proud of me and supportive no matter how my marriage turns out,<P>Someone invented Xanax (ok I've said it before but I really am grateful!)<P>This site is here for all of those who need it and we don't have to pay a fee to be here!<P>------------------<BR>When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. Isaiah 43:2<P>

D
D
Today I'm grateful:<P>That my son loves soccer and isn't too shy to play.<P>That I got a 98 and 100 on my 2 essay exams in my Biology class. Wow! I surprised myself with those. I hate science!<P>That I secured a house to rent in the Blue Ridge Mountains, for Thanksgiving.<P>That I will be with my grandmother on Thanksgiving, who just lost the only close living relative, her son, so she won't be alone.<P><P>------------------<BR>The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.<BR>Helen Keller<BR>

P
P
I am thankful for the bright blue sky.<BR>I am thankfulf or the crisp Autum air.<BR>I am thankful that my son is healthy and happy.<BR>I am thankful for the good and the bad days.<BR>I am thankful for my families health.

P
P
I really enjoy this post. Lets keep this going. With all the bad going on in our lives right now, we do tend to forget the good that is still around us.<P>I am grateful for the roof over my head, the clothes on my back and the food on my plate.<BR>I am grateful to have another day.<BR>I am grateful for my sons health.<BR>I am grateful for all the help I have received throught this horrible time.<BR>I am grateful for still standing on my feet.<P>------------------<BR>To thy own self be true.<BR>*Viki<P>

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation