Sorry for the calls yesterday - I am tired and really stressed out, just like you. I have been waking up at ~3ish most nights and not able to get back to sleep real well. We have some problems that I think are really
serious - whether we were in love or not....
I just have to say - I will try - I will sit in your counseling sessions and speak my mind, but when you had me detained on the 27th, I separated from you. I chose my own life at that point and during the 40 hours that
followed... I don't feel like I am your property anymore. I need you to understand that. I shared with you my real feelings about you and me, me and my feelings for OM, where our "non-relationship" is, etc this morning....
I just don't know what you really want from me... I ask questions from you just because I am still trying to understand how you have changed and how you want us to try to move forward - I don't know if I know you as well as
you think I do... you have done some things that are so out of character (I sent OM home from my house. I had Pastor help me confront her, and I had DS8 sleep at my dad's hotel when she freaked out and chased the OM(19) to the airport. I also sent a nasty message to OM when I realized he was still contacting her. I also contacted OM's girlfriend.)
for what you portray yourself to be - I know I have done things that YOU portray as out of character for me (fooled around with another man)- but I don't really feel surprised by my actions given where I was with my feelings for you. I am sorry for that-really.. I wish that I were so happy with you that I couldn't have feelings for anyone but you - but that has NEVER been the case, and trying to make
feelings appear - is a difficult concept for me...

This is Plan A for anyone else who hasn't seen it. It should be a dialogue and a lot of acting undisturbed. Cheerfully playing with my son and treating WW politely but not over affectionately.

Comments?

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Me 41 WS 39 DS 19, DS 9 DDay 2/25/05 Divorcing....