Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1362879 04/26/05 11:08 AM
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,978
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,978
Just talked to OWH he installed keylogger and confirmed they are still in contact. I'm meeting him today to get copies. And we will set strategy. I've been plan Aing my a$$ off! I think its time for plan B. Help, I need support!!!!


aka-confused42
BS-45 me
WH-42
DS-14 & DD-12
together 21 yrs, married 18.5yrs
"I love you but not IN love with you" speech 6/3/04
D-Day 2/25/05; WH moved out 3/15/05 & back too soon 3/22/05...He left again 5/8/06
5/25/06 Plan B.....NC letter 6/18/06
Recovery finally began Jan 2007
We are IN love again!!!Sept 2007
ChaCha #1362880 04/26/05 11:18 AM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 4,424
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 4,424
This is annoying advice, but give yourself a few days to plan what you really want, rather than allowing yourself to react. Did you have a boundary drawn with H that you'd separate if contact established again? Did you have a timeline for Plan A?

Sorry I can't be of more assistance. I'll try to look at your earlier posts and see if I can figure out more. Just wanted to give some sort of quick input to help you out initially.

Dobie


Me - BS DDay 1 (Multiple affairs while overseas) - Feb 2003 DDay 2 (AdultFriendFinder Profile) - April 2007 Seeing a counselor. I think we have him stumped.
ChaCha #1362881 04/26/05 01:50 PM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,107
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 10,107
C42, how long have you plan A'ed ?

In any case plan B needs some setup. Financial, and an intermediary to handle document exchange sand kids ( if any).

Take a breath and read up quietly all about plan B in 'surviving an affair' an don this site.

Then write down your plan just like a work task.

Many plan B's fail because they're not planned properly.

Breathe, calm yourself , study and calculate how you will plan B.

It unusual for them to stay in contact after exposure to OMW I must say in my experience.

All blessings.


MB Alumni

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 200 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0