I know that it's the very end of April. I know that 2 days ago the tulips were blooming, all the fruit trees were in blossom and I was seriously thinking about my garden. Everything was green and fragrant.

What I also know is that now everything is white. There's 10 inches of snow on my picnic table. And it's still snowing! I've been out to shake my trees. The branches were so bent over that they were in danger of breaking. Yeah, it's great to have the moisture but we won't have any fruit this year. Every blossom is frozen. It's tough to be a gardener here. It gives me a lot of respect for my ancestors who farmed in this erratic climate.

Welcome to springtime in the Rockies!


Grapes are versatile. Grapes can be sour, sweet, sublime as wine and fabulous even when old and dried out.

Me: BS
XCH: Clueless
2-DS: Bigger than me
1-DD: Now also bigger than me!

5/6: Personally served CH with divorce papers
6/6: CH F? wants to time to see if M can be saved
7/6: FCH reenters our lives to work on marriage but secretly signs papers to start divorce...what's that about?
Mediation set for November
Final dissolution in January 2007.
2008 and beyond: Life goes on...