Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
mjr Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I know what you are going through, it will be one month on the 15 of may that my husband told me.

It is the hardest things that you will every have to go through. One day your up and the next you are down. I still have visions and thoughts in my head about them and it is very hard to make them go away. You need to worry about yourself and your kids if you have any.

You will find that one minute they want to talk about what has happened and the next they don't, but please don't expect any amazing to happen. My H has going back to kinda being the person he was, I have asked him to show me that he cares a bite more but they have to want to, you can't force them.

You have to remember that you and you h lost a connection and even through the affair has nothing to do with you, he found confort in someone else and that is the hardest part.

When you say this I asked myself the very same thing, I told my h what more do you want, you have a pretty wife to great kids, money a great job everything. And we have been married for 6 years I told him that I the past six years, i was a wife and a mother and now that i have lost weight and are starting to feel good about myself, you go and do this.

That hurts and the thing is the women is order then him, I told my husband that most men would be happy to have a good looking wife who is 10 years younger. Everyone now at his work and his friend all say how great I look and it make me feel good but on the other hand it is like why now, did he like it better when no one noticed me?

The one thing that you need to make sure of is that he is no longer having contact with the OW. My h still is working with the other women but they don't talk anymore. And I know this because I ask around the office. Even my family has noticed that they aren't talking. And have started to ask my questions

I was at the office yesterday and I say her because I had to drop some work off. And everytime I see her I get this sick feeling in my stomach.

I do need to ask for some help we got invited to a friends sons birthday party and I know for a fact that the OW was invited with her family.

Now when my H told me he said that we would not go, but I said why? If our friend invites us how can we not go right?

If the OW and her family is there what I am going to do? there are going to be many events that we are going to have to go to and she is going to be there.

I tell my husband that if she touched my kids then I will say something to her, and when I say that he get mad and tells me not to start.

Our kids and her kids know each other, we were on holidays with them in march and the thing is I think that my h is nerves because this is the first time we are all going to be in the same room, and her h does not know.

so if any one can give some advice please let me know

H
H
First, her (OW) H should know.

Be yourself and never lower your standards especially in front of her. Keep your chin up and be proud of yourself and your children.

Keep working on your marriage. As hard as it gets. You don't always "have" to attend parties you think you will be uncomfortable at. Set priorities.

God bless,
holiday

M 013082 BS me 47 FWH 44 DD 112904 NC 113004 S 22 D 15 Tell the truth. There will be less things to remember.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 184 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ClarencePeterson, ColsDawg, dr. lan smith, Dexterman2024, jonesbarry055
71,869 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Spying on Wife's phone without getting caught?
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 08:59 PM
Depression
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 11:19 AM
Separated/Dating
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:58 PM
Child activities
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:56 PM
Loss of libido/Sexual Attraction
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:10 AM
Involucrar o no a la familia por apoyo
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:09 AM
On the same page...in a bad way
by BrainHurts - 09/20/24 04:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,606
Posts2,323,419
Members71,870
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation