I have always made holidays (Christmas, V-day, Easter, B-day) very special for him. This year I haven't even gotten him a card, yet.

DD told him we were getting him another fake 4-wheeler (he has been wanting a new one for over a year now) for his birthday. He said if that is what I have planned not to.

I said, I plan on getting you exactly what you got me. (He finally admitted to A 3:40am ON my b-day). He said pathetically "I hope not." With a worried look. I said, "I meant NOTHING. Do you REALLY think I could do THAT!"

Not only did he RUIN MY birthday, but our Son's 1st birthday. He had been ill for 5 (LONG) months, were told we could lose him. Then on the day we are to celebrate His 1st birthday and he took it away from me! Amazing how I can have the VERY BEST birthday one year and the VERY next have the WORSE!

We have been getting along fine, with the exception of a big glitch last week with him calling her 'so his brother could talk to her'.

Money is VERY tight right now so even if this hadn't happened he wouldn't be getting anything extravagant.

The kids and I are going to his work tomorrow evening and taking an ice cream cake (he is manager of a restaurant). If not the kids wouldn't see him at all. Morgan would be very upset if she didn't get to see her daddy on his b-day. I got a sitter so WE could go out this Saturday (what fun!).

He wants to go to Highpoint races next Sunday. Also, I am going (without complaining) to stay with his mother next weekend. That in it's self is a big gift.

Yep, I am being a spiteful little brat! I know it. But I am still having trouble getting over it. I know I should be filling his Love bank, but like he said about mine, It’s just another day!

BW(me) - 28 H 28 - (OW - 18!) D-day 3/10/05 (Happy b-day to ME & our SON!) P/E A 1/19/05 - 3/11/05 (Standing NEXT to him when he told her it was over.) DD 6.5 DS 13 months