First time posting here, but have been flipping through the pages for a few months. I think we are at the end of our 10 yr. marriage. In the fall husband said he was tired of being married to me and moved out, a few weeks later i find out he is hanging around a female co-worker, and travling 70 miles with her to go shopping. Like the fool I am, I went crying to him to try to make this marriage work, a month later he came home under certain conditions(his).Sell the house and move(my parents live next door) sell my truck(i;m a horse person) and think of selling the horses.(2 out of 3 are gone) refused to sell my daughters speed horse. I give up all of who i am for my marriage, thought i was doing a good thing. Well a few months back i get this call from a guy asking for a MRS. co-workers last name, I bet you can't guess who the male caller was...... MY HUSBAND!!!! the dumb poo called our home instead of hers. Still with him, let him tell me it was my fault for that call. Summer heres and i was getting antsy with horse season coming and talked about getting another horse and thats when again for the hundredth time he tells me he doesn't want to be amrried to me, he loves me like a sister, not a wife. Well enough is enough. Now my problem is i want to move forward and get on with my my life, but can't move out of house until it sells. I'm already having health issues because of my marriage, I feel like i'm ready to hang up the towel and feel trapped. He wants to still do all the wife things for him(not sex) and i hate the sight of him. I'm bitter and angry at him. We worked so hard to get to where we are and he still is not happy. I realize marriage is hard work, but how often and how much should you be told your not loved, you drain a person, etc.? I only have 2 yrs. before my daughter will hopefully go off to college and don't want to spend it tense and depressed with a man that hates me. My daughter is his step.