Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1442889 08/02/05 11:14 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 345
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 345
well my husband has left me. I caught him at his ow house on saturday. I confronted both- she says they have been involved for 3-4 weeks I know it was longer. He said he wanted to seperate not divorce. He wants to have time to think . He says he loves me like a best friend and he has feelings for her. He says he will continue taking care of the house, kids, etc. and he says that the problem is not her its that he fell out of love with me.
He says he has been like this for 2 years. First he said 4 months now its 2 years? He said he had been wanting to seperate before but he didnt want to hurt me.
I am at my wit's end. I am betrayed, hurt.
I stilllove him - but hated what he has done and what has happened.
She is 5-7 years older that he and I with a grown daughter and MARRIED_ but seperated also. !!!!!!
What do I do. I dont want my marraige over and will he be coming back to work on this or am I just pathetic . ?
hes 42 - im 41. What is that about with this older woman?
What do I do- do I just divorce or find someone for me?
Is there hope or false hope?

Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,108
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,108
winterkisses,

There is always hope for a marriage, always. Your WH (Wayward Husband) is revising his love for you, probably as I type this. Four months, now two years? Heck before long he'll be saying that he NEVER really loved you at all.

Such is the fogspeak of the wayward.

Read WATs quick start guide in this section and also the Welcome thread by One Going.

You might also consider posting over on General Questions II as there is more "traffic" there.

Hang in there.

~ Snow

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 27,069
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 27,069
Have you exposed the affair to her husband? Anyone else?


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0