Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
Every Wednesday on the Prayer Requests Forum, we used to pray and fast for one another for the restoration of our marriages and our lives. I would like to revive that weekly habit, so...

Every Wednesday I'd like to encourage you to check in and let your fellow MB'ers know you have prayed for the group. Prayer does mighty things and group prayer is even better. "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." Matt 18:20.

I will be entering the prayer post every Monday night with any prayer requests that have been forwarded to me at faithfulwifecj@yahoo.com, so everyone has an opportunity to add their own personal prayer request if they want to/need to. Then on Wednesday, I ask that if you can--please check in, hit the "Post Reply" button, and enter "Amen".

I think it will be great to see how God works in our lives and heals our marriages and us. If you want to pray with us I will be more than happy to add your name to the list below.

Prayer Warriors who are praying and being prayed for: (I'm going to start a new list--previously the list was over 200 prayer warriors and counting)

FaithfulNewCJ

Prayers Answered/God's Gifts to Us: (once again, I'm going to start a new list--but here are a few "oldies" for encouragement)

Lupolady (has RECONCILED with H!! Doing better and better each day. PTL!) * StandingTogether (H has agreed to read The Five Love Languages together) * TTSMM (stood by D in church when she did her first reading ever during her "First Penance" ceremony)

FNCJ

S
S
Please add me.

I would like prayer for my childrens healing from this divorce.

Daughter used to play flute in church every Sunday. Christmas eve after X left she sarted crying on the podium and has not picked up flute since (3 years now). She has also made undesirable friends is involved in practices contrary to the Christian life she used to lead. She is 20

My other children need prayer for their recovery as well.

Thank you

XH has multiple addictions. 26 year history of drug&alcohol problems, physical as well as emotional abuse.

Divorced 11-03

Engaged to former sweetheart from my youth, God is Good!

GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!!!!! Passed my first (and hardest) of 3 medical boards 10-12-07

I am trusting God.

if you keep you face to the sunshine; you will never see the shadows Helen Keller
T
T
Add me too!

I would like to pray for everyone who is here on MB and those who haven't found us yet. I also would like to pray that God protect me and my son from further harm and bring peace and happiness into our lives. I pray that my son will be ok and be able to heal from all of this. He deserves to be a happy child and live a wonderful life. (as well as all the other children going through all of this).

Thank you....
Trish

Me 35
STBX 39
Dear son 9
Married...15 years (Jan. 20, 1990)
D-Day July 20, 2004.
Divorcing!

What goes around comes around

Sometimes we have to hold our head high, blink back the tears and say GOOD-BYE
F
OP Offline
F
Okay, sunrise1 and TreeReich*--I will add you to the list as both folks who are praying as with your prayer requests. Thanks for supporting all the folks here and your children with your prayers!

FNCJ

B
B
Me too

I would like for everyone to pray that God's will for me will be done. Pray for my wife that she will see the error of her ways and realize that it is not to late to set things right between us. Pray that God will give me the strength to get through this and help to restore a sence of happiness and contentment in my life that I haven't felt in a long time. Thank You.

F
OP Offline
F
I have updated the Prayer Requests forum with this weeks prayer requests. If anyone would like us to pray for them, or would like to pray with us, please go here:

Weekly Wednesday Prayers for Aug. 3rd

If you are praying along with us, please reply and just say "amen." If you need to add a prayer request you can email me at faithfulwifecj@yahoo.com or add a reply to the post.

Thanks!!

FNCJ

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (Comfortable Shoe, 1 invisible), 658 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation