"I attended the fine establishment on the West Coast from 4/91 till 7/91. What was your MOS?"<P>Sheeesh! I'm busy for a week and don't check out this forum, and I feel like a stranger!! I usually keep up a little more often.<P>I was an (no laughing allowed) 0121/SRB clerk. I scored the lowest in the clerical section on the ASVAB, but the MEPS station that processed my enlistment assigned me to a clerical MOS. It may have had something to do with the fact that I'm a woman. I'm guilty of not educating myself about what opportunities were available to me. Live and learn! In retrospect, I would have preferred working in the armory or some type of technical MOS.<P>I was active until 12/91 for training. Then I worked for various reserve units. I did what they did when I wasn't working in the office. There was a communications unit, transportation, civil affairs in DC, and... what was that other one? I'll have to think about that last one, I wasn't with them very long. I was activated occasionally to work with the I&I staff at each reserve base.<P>I have a girlfriend that I haven't heard from in a year or two that married an mp at Camp Pendleton in '95. She was an 0121 and he was just getting out.<P>It's too bad you weren't at Parris Island, then I'm sure you would have met ME! I'll be happy to answer any of your questions about what REAL bootcamp is like. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]