Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
rsbw Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Help-
He's been out of town for 2 days now- and has only spoken to the kids-except once and that was because I answered the phone- I immediately gave it to the kids though- it breaks my heart that he doesn't even want to talk with me- I just know he's calling her probably-I can't handle this you guys- I just can't-

rsbw

H
H
rsbw,

Keep talking to us…there are many faithful spouse that have been in your situation and are having a good marriage. If you read through some of the material on infidelity and those that leave their spouse only about 1% stay with the OW or OM, guess that figure would state you have a good shot at keep your H.

Help Less Romantic, Confused but still in Love!

The story of Help Less Romantic
R
rsbw Offline OP
OP Offline
R
But- it hurts so badly- and of course when I took the boys to school I passed her on the road-she looked at me and then looked away and I never flinched- at least that's something- I just don't understand- everyone constantly tells me what a better person I am- I'm better looking than she is- etc- and most of these are men and they say your H is stupid- it helps the ego a little- but I wish she were gorgeous I think that would be easier to swallow-to be dumped for someone less than you really sucks- and I know of so many qualities that she has that are similar to me- but are worse- and my H complained when I did them- well she's worse than me- He just doesn't see it-
Today- he called and I answered the phone- not much conversation- How are the boys- Here let me get them for you hold on-and then when they were thru talking- I spoke to him about his plans to pick them up tonite to stay at his dad's with him- then said- Have a good trip back- see ya -bye- and I hung up-
I wanted to cry then- he wasn't ugly or anything-he was actually I guess normal-but he didn't even try for any more conversation- and he hasn't asked the boys about me or anything- I just feel so deserted-
During our marriage we have probably only been
seperated for business or whatever maybe 4 times in 12 years
and the longest was a week- but we spoke on the phone constantly- I am so miserable- I feel so unwanted and unloved and betrayed and furious and pitiful and everyone feels sorry for me-
I don't want that it just makes me feel helpless and worthless- and DAMNIT- I AM NONE OF THOSE THINGS -I AM VERY ATTRAACTIVE- AND A GREAT MOM, AND A GREAT WIFE, WHO GAVE THAT MAN ANYTHING HE WANTED- AND HE ****** ON ME- ITS NOT FAIR- I WANT REVENGE-I WANT HIM TO PAY-I WANT THIS TO BITE HIM IN THE [censored] AND SOON- and- I want him home with me-

H
H
Rsbw,

If you would like, I have many articles and some of them might help you, at least give you some more reading.

Help Less Romantic, Confused but still in Love!

The story of Help Less Romantic
R
rsbw Offline OP
OP Offline
R

R
rsbw Offline OP
OP Offline
R
OK-
Ya'll- now I almost think he feels sorry for me
He doesn't see working on our marriage worth it because it won't help and in the end- I'll just get hurt all over again-I guess he's being noble now-
He did hug me 3 times yesterday-once at home and twice at MC in between our appts- he keeps saying he's not my enemy
and he does care about me and love me(as a person,or a dog, or an ice cream cone)
He came over last night before work and actually seemed hesistant as though he had something to say or maybe hug me again- of course I'd like to think it was positve- since he was in a very good mood-but once again I can't even hope anymore- that hurts too bad too-

Depressed and sleepless- R

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 198 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation