Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CV55 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I couldn't resist buying a magazine with Jennifer Anniston's 1st interview since the breakup of her M. All I can say is that it so examplified the class and integrity of the BS vs the total bullsh** behavior of the active WS and OP. She was discreet and not vindictive at all. Yet, all the signs of an active A, even though she is choosing to believe her H when he says he wasn't sleeping with Jolie, are so there. How he emotionally cut her off when he began filming with Jolie. The spin that the WS and OP creates to make them seem like such good people. The insensitive, foggy behavior that the WS engages in. It's all there. No big surprise! Just that this famous BS has had to deal with the pain of infidelity and divorce while being stalked by the paparrazzi. I am not a big celebrity fan, but she came off IMO as one classy lady. CV

M
M
The one good thing to come out of this are the many articles and TV spots asking the question, "Is there such a thing as emotional infidelity and can it destroy a marriage?" So far, the answers are always "yes" and "yes".

There are still waaaaaaaaay too many people who think that "cheating" only means "having sex" and anything short of that is okay *cough* Bill Clinton *cough.*

Maybe some folks are noticing that even though Pitt and Jolie swear up and down they didn't have sex, the Pitt-Anniston marriage was still destroyed. Duhhhhhhhh . . . .

Mulan

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 215 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation