Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
Please send some compassionate word to help my H not to argue in front of the children. Today he called them a "problem" right in front of them...he is uses sarcastic tones with me...and turns every chat into a fight.<P>This IS NOT healthy for the kids. And when I tell him that ... he says sarcastically "oh yeah, you're always right". Please tell him I didn't make this up and that it is true. Maybe if he hears it from all of you I won't have to tell him anymore and he won't take it so personally.

N
N
PLEASE DO NOT MISTAKE "BROKEN'S WIFE" FOR THE WIFE OF "BROKEN" THAT BEGAN WRITING EARLIER THIS YEAR.....<P>Pardon, but I had to clarify that you are not my wife writing on this board....I guess there is another "Broken" here?<P>Just didn't want anyone thinking that you are my wife....thanks

S
S
Broken Man's Wife -<P>Geez - I'm sorry that he is behaving in such a manner......<P>I will go back to his thread and try to help.<P>Broken Man - if you read this one? Get back on your thread and reread what people have told you about what is a good approach to this situation.<P>You are not thinking about your children and that is unacceptable!!!!<P>I will talk to you there.<P>Broken Man's Wife....Hang in there and we will do our best.<P>Hugs and Strength,<P>Sheba<BR>

Y
OP Offline
Y
Dear "Broken"<P>Sorry...I didn't even know you existed. My H is "broken man" and I am "Broken's wife". We've only been here for about a month. Sorry for the confusion.

T
T
Dear Broken Man's wife,<P>I understand how you feel, and your frustration over this whole affair - including the pain from his angry outbursts. Angry outbursts are not acceptable behavior. I hate them also. My husband, betrayer - does that too. It hurts, and it leaves me feeling frustrated and angry. It makes me feel like all the good that he does do for our family is chucked right out the door. I have to realize that this is HIS problem, and not mine, and bring myself to not react without hostility. Very hard. I'm good at the non-reacting part, but hard to not build resentment.<P>If I were to react, it would keep the fire burning, because it would just add more fuel to the fire.<P>Broken Man: Please stop your angry outbursts and thoughtless disrespectful judgments. You win more flies with honey than vinegar.<P>TNT

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 672 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation