Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 64 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 63 64
D
OP Offline
D
WW is cracking up today...
She is really mad about the GA interview tomorrow afternoon.

She is really grasping for anything to now... It is so sad that I feel more sorry for her than anger... It it almost like watching someone die.

WW has resorted back to threats.
She is telling me that if I take daughter from her that we will never see her again.

She is going to leave the state so she will never have to be reminded of us.

She was really mad about daughter staying the night at my brothers with my 10 YO nephew last night and today...

WW said, she will tell everyone that my brother does drugs and his house is unsafe and I have endangered daughter by leaving her there and my sister the drug addict might just show up over there at any time...

This is all a load of crap.

WW called her mother to recruit her by telling her that I am taking daughter from her... That I am bad mouthing WW to daughter and that daughter should not bad mouth her mother to the GA... I told MIL that no one is bad mouthing WW... We lover her with all our heart and want so much to help her from this mess she has created... The GA was court ordered, not my idea. The GA only wants to hear what daughter thinks about the proposed custody plan of 3 days here and 3 days there and rotated Sundays... He wants to know what daughter thinks about the divorce and who she wants to be with. This is not about daughter telling bad mouthing each of us or what we have done as parents.

MIL said, she loves her daughter and she is not perfect... I said, I love her too... MIL said, she loves our daughter and she said she loves me too and she is just all torn up over this and wishes WW would just go home and try to work out the problems for all three of us...
I told MIL that is all I wish for too.... I am sorry that you are so worried about all this stuff and I want you to know that I love your daughter with all my heart and do not want anything bad to happen to her or daughter...

WW called me back later telling me that she will be dropping the car off with me tonight so she will have nothing of mine to remind her of me.... I replied.. I will have the new radiator in for the car tomorrow and the engine ready to go in too... She said, good... You drive it. Don't ever let daughter have that car... It is junk and a piece of ******...

My posistion on this phone call was all passive and calm... When she would yell.. I would reply very calm and relaxed when I did reply...
She said, that she wants everything sold and split up... She figured up in her head that I owe her 23500 for everything and wants to know how long it will take for me to borrow the money to get it to her...
She was a smart [censored] the entire time... Saying stuff like, you probably have that money hidden somewhere in a secret account that you have... I said, yeah... Right next to my secret credit cards... She said, right... I knew it...

She is so angry right now...

I have my tape recorder ready for any calls she makes with me from here on in... I have the home phone line recorder box ready too... I have the movie camera and digital camera's ready at home for any thing she may pull..

She said, she was going to tell the court that I would not let her have anything from the house... I said, WW you know I have offered daily to bring you over a bed to sleep on... She said, why would I let you bring it over in your truck. I said, well how did you want to move it... Let OM come over and get it with his truck? She said, no.. I want you to leave the house and I will move it.. I said, yeah... All 5'1" 115lbs of you moving a queen sized bed by yourself...and needing me to go hide somewhere to not watch you...okay...

She said, well I want you to leave the house and I will move back in... I said, why did you leave in the first place? I have no reason to leave.
She said, that is okay... You will have to sell it and give me the money anyway..

Mortarman- Is this par for the course?????

I totally expect her to come over tonight wanting anything she can get her hands on.. OR Wanting to go somewhere with daughter by herself... THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN TONIGHT... Most likely will not be good... I want to find something for us to do in order to avoid WW...

Like last night she was so mad that she wanted to spend the night somewhere and not with WW... Then she was mad that I did not leave her a message telling WW what was happening... I said, okay the 6 voice messages for both me and daughter was not enough? She said, the phone was dead... Then she said, the phone is not hers... Then she said, that we just asked her to call back... The story changed three times... I said, WW so the phone is OM's right... You either choice to not call us back or couldn't.. What is it... Either way, what diff would it have made...

This deal is really coming to a head...
At this point I don't care if she comes over too take some meaningless stuff... Just as long as she does not taint daughter for tomorrow.
MORT--What up...

M
M
Dazed,

Look back at my posts since the court hearing. I predicted all of this. She doesnt want to go to court...she wants you to make it easy on her so she wont have to make th wrong decisions.

This is all VERY typical!!

Hnag tough. You are doing fine.

I am again asking...where is the RO against the OM?

In His arms.

Standing in His Presence

FBS (me) (48)
FWW (41)
Married April 1993...
4 kids (19(B), 17(G), 14(B), 4(B))
Blessed by God more than I deserve
"If Jesus is your co-pilot...you need to change seats!"

Link: The Roles of Husbands and Wives
M
M
I know I missed a few days but I caught up on thread and wonder the following:

Who is proposing 3 day/3 day custody? WW, the GAL or you???

Glad you are protecting yourself with recordings. Your WW is at her wits ends. She is practically begging for you to Plan B her without even knowing it. It definetly won't seem vindictive when you do do it as she claims she wants it. I know it is a few weeks off but you have performed so admirably...she is so set up for it.

Like all WW's they just want to escape. For Mrs. Dazed her only escape now is at work...how ironic. OM is not fun and neither are you. So why not just threaten to walk out on everybody. I think this should be encouraged if you get the desire to be a bit sassy as at least it would bust up the affair. Plan A is all about affair busting.

Have you changed the locks on the house????

Good Luck,
Mr. Wondering

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
J
J
Yea, it's coming. Said so all along.

And it is in timing with the court hearing. She is sooo mad at herself but it is DISPLACED...she is mad and mad at you but again so displaced.

Before court expect to endure more craziness...and yes, she is BEGGING to have you PLAN B her! She wants deep down to see the REASON...ie song...to thwart her plan to wreck her family.

I see it as this...new year, new plan. It is coming down. Her crazines is NOT good for DD. I have preached this all along! If you want to retain custody SHOULD THE WS NOT RETURN FROM THE FOG....then you do this...why? Even the best of A and B cannot keep somebody from doing what theyt do not want to do.

I should know this firsthand.

But you can protect your kids.

And I do believe she will come home..but her options need to be stark opposites from each other.

That being said...be like the movie from the fifties...

RUN SILENT..RUN DEEP!

Look at it this way, if she cannot rage against you and focus anger against you BEFORE COURT....then who will she focus the anger against...???any ideas...????

It will be...

the..

OM!

me:37 BS; s:7; xh:38; OW:26;eloped w/OW 1 wk after D: 12/29/03. OC born 3/17/04. Happy! Blessed to be the mother of a wonderful son..great profession..Life's good!
M
M
Justpeachy has a point here. Start warming up your Plan B, Dazed. As Lexxxy said, begin to pull back. Dont call her. Dont help her. Begin to run silent, as was said above. If she comes over or coems by to see DD, then Plan A and be like you have been. But even in those conversations, stop most of the talk. Take it down to "You know what I have said. I have not changed my mind." Begin NOT to engage her in conversation.

I am sure fantasyland is just fun these days (sarcasm)!! The OM is going to begin to get the rest of the picture...all of the negatives. And he aint gonna like her messed up like that. I mean, afterall, she has him now. Why cant she be happy??

Begin to pull back into your foxhole, Dazed. Plan B is days away. Begin that process now. Start turning up the pressure on her by not being available for her.

Her world is literally crashing down around her now. And that is a GOOD thing!!

In His arms.

Standing in His Presence

FBS (me) (48)
FWW (41)
Married April 1993...

D
OP Offline
D
Daughter tells me that WW's mother called her yesterday and lectured her about talking to the GA and to not do it and to not say anything bad about her mom.

Daughter does not want to talk to the GA... She said, she would just either say nothing or be really mean to them.

I told daughter that you do not have to say anything you don't want to... The GA lady only wants to know what you want to do about where to live... The lady wants to know what you think about living with your mom part time and me part time or with me full time. That is it...

Daughter still does not want to talk to the GA. The appointment is at 3pm today.

WW threatened me again last night at 6:45PM about not ever seeing her again if I went through with this. WW called me wanting to see daughter... I handled the call pretty and when she started to get pissy with me I ended the phone call. I picked up daughter from volunteering and went by WW' sisters house picked up my niece and we went to the movies.
WW is now trying to say I am a bad parent because daughter and cousin meet the boy in the movies. Well I am not at all okay with this boy and daughter but, at least I am present and supervising. The last thing I want is daughter following mothers lead and sneaking around to see a boy at a place that is not supervised....

I can thank the WW for this nice problem... If WW had not interduced them at Ex-SIL's and dumped daughter off there none of this would have happened...

How much of this can I blame on WW when WW tries to lecture me about bad parenting? I want to tell her she is just doing what her role model has done... What a fine example set for our daughter you are...

WW called daughter about three times yesterday wanting to see her last night.... Daughter did not really want to see her... Last thing daughter wanted was to talk about divorce. She hates that and gets angry when ever she hears that stuff... So, after the movies daughter asked me if she had to talk to the lady. I told her the same thing... I said, just tell the lady what you want okay...
Daughter tells me this... Daddy I just want my old house back, with my old room, with the small closet, with the pink wall paper that had the little houses on it, the room that me and you built, I want my old swimming pool back, I want to be able to what tv from the kitchen table again, I want family hugs again, I want to lay in bed with you and mom in the mornings again, I want the old sectional couch back where I sit in the middle and you and mom lay on each side of me, I want my old town back, I want our old home back dad...
Choking back the tears, I told daughter to just keep saying what you feel okay... Tell your mother how you feel and what you want... Daughter says, it don't work dad... She just get mad... I said, it does work... She does hear you... If she gets mad it is only at herself. I turned the truck around and took daughter over to her moms apartment.

When we got there WW was sleeping on the floor with two blankets just as she said she was doing... There was nothing in the apartment. There was a couple new water faucets setting on the counter and a couple of candles setting around. One little Christmas present that looked like a bath and body works kit.

It was so sad. I know this is her choice... I still felt so bad when I left there. I went across the street and bought McDonals for daughter and WW. Left them alone knowing that daughter seemed pretty strong in her feelings. WW called me in 25 minutes asking me to come get her. When I got there daughter was in the bathroom crying. Daughter came out and yelled at her mom for only wanting to use her cell phone to visit her. Daughter told WW about wanting her to come home with us.. WW must have told her no... This upset daughter and she was ready for me to come get her... Daughter was very upset when we left. Crying and hurt about her mom...

I took her mail over last night as well... My mother sent her a letter. Not sure what all was in it but, daughter said that WW read it to her.. Daughter says that it said that she wishes that we can work out our problems and all three of us be happy.

I put a little note in with her mail..
Simple to the point
"WW, Come home....We need you.... Just come home...."

Remember what Harley told me.. Make sure she knows her options.... Make it clear to her where her exits are from all this... When she is not thinking clearly and the pressure is very high, make sure you are still an option...

That is what I am doing... Yes, I agree.. Do not go out of my way... Plan A when she comes to me... Avoid the exorcist types of conversations... Inform her of her options... Simple and to the point.

Last edited by dazednconfusedks; 12/30/05 10:39 AM.
M
M
Daughter tells me that WW's mother called her yesterday and lectured her about talking to the GA and to not do it and to not say anything bad about her mom.

The judge is going to be VERY angry with this. make sure your attorney knows.

Daughter does not want to talk to the GA... She said, she would just either say nothing or be really mean to them.

I told daughter that you do not have to say anything you don't want to... The GA lady only wants to know what you want to do about where to live... The lady wants to know what you think about living with your mom part time and me part time or with me full time. That is it...

Daughter still does not want to talk to the GA. The appointment is at 3pm today.

Of course she doesnt. Just keep standing by her Dazed.

WW threatened me again last night at 6:45PM about not ever seeing her again if I went through with this. WW called me wanting to see daughter... I handled the call pretty and when she started to get pissy with me I ended the phone call. I picked up daughter from volunteering and went by WW' sisters house picked up my niece and we went to the movies.
WW is now trying to say I am a bad parent because daughter and cousin meet the boy in the movies. Well I am not at all okay with this boy and daughter but, at least I am present and supervising. The last thing I want is daughter following mothers lead and sneaking around to see a boy at a place that is not supervised....

I can thank the WW for this nice problem... If WW had not interduced them at Ex-SIL's and dumped daughter off there none of this would have happened...

How much of this can I blame on WW when WW tries to lecture me about bad parenting? I want to tell her she is just doing what her role model has done... What a fine example set for our daughter you are...

Dont go there. It is all babble anyway, and you know it. She knows it. She is just grasping for straws, Dazed! Leave it alone. it isnt worthy of wasting your breath.

WW called daughter about three times yesterday wanting to see her last night.... Daughter did not really want to see her... Last thing daughter wanted was to talk about divorce. She hates that and gets angry when ever she hears that stuff... So, after the movies daughter asked me if she had to talk to the lady. I told her the same thing... I said, just tell the lady what you want okay...
Daughter tells me this... Daddy I just want my old house back, with my old room, with the small closet, with the pink wall paper that had the little houses on it, the room that me and you built, I want my old swimming pool back, I want to be able to what tv from the kitchen table again, I want family hugs again, I want to lay in bed with you and mom in the mornings again, I want the old sectional couch back where I sit in the middle and you and mom lay on each side of me, I want my old town back, I want our old home back dad...
Choking back the tears, I told daughter to just keep saying what you feel okay... Tell your mother how you feel and what you want... Daughter says, it don't work dad... She just get mad... I said, it does work... She does hear you... If she gets mad it is only at herself. I turned the truck around and took daughter over to her moms apartment.

When we got there WW was sleeping on the floor with two blankets just as she said she was doing... There was nothing in the apartment. There was a couple new water faucets setting on the counter and a couple of candles setting around. One little Christmas present that looked like a bath and body works kit.

It was so sad. I know this is her choice... I still felt so bad when I left there. I went across the street and bought McDonals for daughter and WW. Left them alone knowing that daughter seemed pretty strong in her feelings. WW called me in 25 minutes asking me to come get her. When I got there daughter was in the bathroom crying. Daughter came out and yelled at her mom for only wanting to use her cell phone to visit her. Daughter told WW about wanting her to come home with us.. WW must have told her no... This upset daughter and she was ready for me to come get her... Daughter was very upset when we left. Crying and hurt about her mom...

Dazed, stop doing this. Stop taking your daughter to your wife. Stop bringing her dinner. Stop. Your plan A is really complete. Not one more meal or talk is going to change things now. The only thing that is going to change things is your wife making the decision.

Right now, you are waiting on the hearing. Once that happens, then Plan B. Your Plan A has now crossed into doormat status.

Now, I want to ask two questions here and hopefully you can answer now, as we have been asking you this for days.

1. Did you get the RO against the OM? if not, why not?

2. Who proposed the 3day/3 day custody? Are you going for that, or full custody?

In His arms.

Standing in His Presence

FBS (me) (48)
FWW (41)
Married April 1993...

M
M
The meeting with the GAL is in a few hours. DD is 12 years old and desparately wants her family back together again. The MB plan Dazed is implementing just happens to be a successful plan for marital reconciliation. Why can't Dazed discuss this with DD12...let her in on the plan. Give her the tools to tell GAL that she wants to stay with Dad 100% for now in hopes that Mom will remove herself from strange and scary OM and because DD12 dissapproves of WW behavior. She can indicate she loves and will always respect her mother but for now there is just too much turmoil surrounding WW and DD12 needs to protect her love for her mother as well and remove herself from the turmoil at least until things cool down.

You do not really coach DD12 what to say you merely let her in on your plan and what you would do if you were her. You ask for her assistance and achieving marital reconciliation. Let her know that if your plan fails and the divorce actually proceeds to fruition that you in know way intend to interfere in her relationship with her mother...whatever DD12 wishes that relationship to be. However, for now she may really be helping "your plan" by telling the GA she wants to be with Dad 100%.

Also consider telling her about Plan B. Wherein you will be withdrawing from the WW completely in order to preserve your remaining love for WW and to recover yourself emotionally should recovery never happen. Let her know that your home will soon be very peaceful as only DD12 will be interacting with WW when she chooses and home will be 100% just Dad and DD12.

Plan B is going to work. Getting DD12 on board will help. The court order is just a piece of paper that can always be modified or ignored as long as "legally" you get 100% custody.

Good luck,
Mr. Wondering

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
D
OP Offline
D
Mort-
I just added a little to my last post.

1) We discussed the RO after WW moved out. My lawyer told me that may not look good on my part. Filing an RO after WW leaves... He said, to wait a bit and maybe go do it if you still want to... As of today, I have not.

2) WW proposed to the court the 3 day plan... I objected to that and proposed I recieve full custody.

D
OP Offline
D

JUST GOT EMAIL FROM WW...

WHAT TO DO WITH THIS......

well, all i do is mess things up
w/ her. she said last night that she would
rather go live w/ my sister or Ex-SIL because
she didn't want to be around me, or you. I told her
she won't hurt my feelings if she wants to just stay w/ you-
(for sure I would be crushed) but I would sacrifice my own
heart so that she will be happy. I
know you think doing this will somehow break me down
& crush me enough to come home-a few times I almost
gave in to you, but your selfishness just hurts my feelings
& continues to make me so angry. You need things &
money far more that I do- I have just decided I have no more
fight left in me. You have always controlled money
& time & everything, now you won't have me to
contend with, so you can do as you please.
I'm sure you are right that she would be better off
w/ you. After all of this is over with, I believe I will be moving from the city.
I can't be in the same city as her, yet be so far away from her. She says she
wants to be dead. I can't deal w/ that. You'll have to be the strong one.

M
M
Mort-
I just added a little to my last post.

1) We discussed the RO after WW moved out. My lawyer told me that may not look good on my part. Filing an RO after WW leaves... He said, to wait a bit and maybe go do it if you still want to... As of today, I have not.

2) WW proposed to the court the 3 day plan... I objected to that and proposed I recieve full custody.

Very good.

In His arms.

Standing in His Presence

FBS (me) (48)
FWW (41)
Married April 1993...

D
OP Offline
D

She has called twice and sent another email wanting me to respond.... I am avoiding her...

How should I respond that email of hers?

M
M
JUST GOT EMAIL FROM WW...

WHAT TO DO WITH THIS......

well, all i do is mess things up
w/ her. she said last night that she would
rather go live w/ my sister or Ex-SIL because
she didn't want to be around me, or you. I told her
she won't hurt my feelings if she wants to just stay w/ you-
(for sure I would be crushed) but I would sacrifice my own
heart so that she will be happy. I
know you think doing this will somehow break me down
& crush me enough to come home-a few times I almost
gave in to you, but your selfishness just hurts my feelings
& continues to make me so angry. You need things &
money far more that I do- I have just decided I have no more
fight left in me. You have always controlled money
& time & everything, now you won't have me to
contend with, so you can do as you please.
I'm sure you are right that she would be better off
w/ you. After all of this is over with, I believe I will be moving from the city.
I can't be in the same city as her, yet be so far away from her. She says she
wants to be dead. I can't deal w/ that. You'll have to be the strong one.

First, forward it to your attorney. This should complete things for the judge. Full custody now is assured.

Second, dont believe a word of it!! This is a pity party in the fog. She wants you to respond to this. Dont. Any response to anything from her should be as SH told you.

I mean think about it. She said you were keeping her from the happiness of the relationship with the OM. Now, she says she is moving away?? What, the OM is going to move too? or is she going to commute to see him?

Dazed, this is more babble from her. Dont read into it. Use it for your custody deal, but leave it alone with her. If you must respond, respond with your mantra as outlined by Steve. Let her know her options.

Other than that, I think on the legal end, she just handed the final nail to her coffin to you. I can see no reaso nthat you will not get full custody.

I would listen to Mr. W and sit down with DD. She is lost and doesnt knwo that there is even a plan. I did this with my kids. Had a long talk about marriage, MB principles, divorce, adultery. Talked to them on how a person gets into this situation, how a marriage gets into it. And how a marriage can recover. Two of my kids are about your daughter's age.

It was a great learning experience for them as they can now use it the rest of their lives in their own marriages. but it also helped them understand that there was a plan and that they needed to trust Dad that he was working to try to save their family and do the best thing for them and their mother.

So, settle down. Dont ride this rollercoaster with her. She aint moving anywhere.

In His arms.

Standing in His Presence

FBS (me) (48)
FWW (41)
Married April 1993...

M
M
She has called twice and sent another email wanting me to respond.... I am avoiding her...

How should I respond that email of hers?

With your mantra. Short and succinct.

Mrs. Dazed, you know my position on all of this. We can now have the marriage we should have had and that you wanted. It is your decision though. You can come home and we build that marriage, or you can go to the life you are building now. I really have no choice in the matter, as I decided that I want the first...I want that marriage. So, what happens from here is your choice. If you choose the life you are in now, then we will continue down this path. If you choose our marriage and family, then I am ready to help change the direction of all of this. But as always, it is your choice!

Or something like that. Then end it for today. Go to the GAL appointment with no further conversation.

Stay on track, Dazed. She is trying to derail you.

In His arms.

Standing in His Presence

FBS (me) (48)
FWW (41)
Married April 1993...

M
M
It's a bogus threat trying to manipulate you to come to some agreement.

Take her words and put them back on her. She says "DD12 would be better off with you anyway"..say..."That is true WW, you know and I know it, then why are you battling me for custody at all". Then go quiet on the issue and indicate you do marriage...attorneys handle custody and divorce.

Let her keep banging her head against the wall. The threats to leave are merely empty threats. Tell her she can do what she feels she has to you. You obviously have no control over her choices.....good or bad.

Mr. Wondering

W
W
MMs post about talking with your daughter really struck me. I can't speak to the law. But from a parental perspective, I am very sure your DD badly needs your love and a careful and optimstic explanation - as soon as you can.

M
M
The way MM described the conversation is perfect. Have the conversation today before the GAL meeting. But be sure DD12 does not mention this "plan" to GAL because the GAL is not interested at all in the marriage per se...only the desires of DD12. If she indicates she wants to stay with Dad cause Dad has a plan to save the marriage the GAL might see this as manipulative or vindictive (which it is not). DD12 just needs to say she doesn't want to be forced to be around Mom and especially OM by the court...that she trusts Dad completely and wants to live with him 100% for now. She can indicate that she trusts Dad to permit her to visit Mom when DD12 feels comfortable doing so.

Mr. W

p.s.- Tell DD12 your marriage has hope...tell her about your friend Mortarman and the way he saved his marriage and convince her you still love her mom and her deeply but until Mom "chooses" to get away from OM (or OM dumps her) then marital reconciliation is impossible. Tell her you will hold out hope as long as you can.

H
H
Dazed - Any update?

Hopeful4future

The character of a person is defined by their actions...not their intentions. Otherwise, the world would be full of Saints.

BS: 40 (Me)
xFWW: 50
Married: 9/97
PA: 3 months
D-Day: 6/30/2005 (she revealed to me)
Divorced: 10/2/2008
Happy that I've moved on
D
OP Offline
D
Just wanted to drop in and give a brief update.

My home computer is down right now for repairs.

There has been a lot of communication with WW. Saturday evening at her apartment she wanted to hug me and was crying telling me that she was going to make things right so we all could be happy... She called me later telling me that she was sorry for doing all this to us and that she going to meet with Rebecca and take care of things...

Sunday proved she was all talk... She did not do it.
I did talk to her over several phone calls and one of them lasted 3 hours from 7PM till 10PM. During this talk she told a lot of things like she is scared that OM is selfish because of his ultimatims. She said, when she was home the day after Christmas she was watching Dr. Phil and one of there topics was people that give Ulitmatims. She tells me that Dr. Phil said, people that do this are self centered and don't really care about the other person and if they do this then they don't really love them.
WW said, that is one thing that really worries her about him.
He has been remodeling his apartment for her... She has picked out kitchen appliances, room colors, curtains, he has even painted a bed room for daughter that is the same colors to match ours.
WW said he just keeps offering to buy her things like cars, houses, cloths, offers her spending money, food, etc.
She said, he tells her that she is his princess and should be treated like one.
I am thinking okay, and he makes you feel like a woman?? (DID NOT SAY THAT)...
WW said, that stuff does not mean anything to her... That you guys, just don't get it...It is not about what you can buy someone... It's about enjoying time together. She said, she does not feel good about all that stuff he is trying to do... It makes her feel guilty.
There was a lot of stuff in the three hours that I thought was good.
The bad is that she still thinks that she may have a great future with him... She asked me how can she break the heart of a man that has done nothing but love her. I reminded her about the way he talks to her on the phone when she does not do what he wants... Also, about the day her threw her out of his apartment after calling your husband to listen to all of it.
She said, she is scared to come home and not be able to stop thinking about him and what if she cheats again... Also, she said, she is such a liar now and there have been so many lies... I told her that we need to be completely honest and open to each other for us to work... I encouraged her to not be afraid of telling me everything and assured her that I will not be angry with her for telling me the truth.
This seemed to open her up. She wanted to talk to me and tell me how she is still torn. She told me that her apartment is empty and she only has five days worth of cloths because she wants to be able to leave at no notice. She does not like it there and does not want it to feel like home. She said, she does not want anything in there to feel comfortable.
I see this as can go either way. She can come home or go to his apartment on no notice and no hassles other than the lease agreement.

Yesterday she spent five hours at home with daughter while I finished her car.
Her car now has a new engine in it and is working fine. I will have the front end alignment done soon.
She really pissed me off over the car. She was very rude and totally unappreciative about everything. Was a real spoiled ****** about it. Hurt my feelings and mad me so mad that I had to just walk away and get in truck and drive off from her.
She some how found me across town later that evening and gave me a half assed apology. I did not accept it and she left mad. She called me about half a dozen times in the next hour asking me to accept her apology and how sorry she is for being to mean to me and that she really does appreciate everything... She lied again. Said, that she would call back in an hour and see me later. I called her phone two hours later and it rang to voice mail. I called it back fifteen minutes later and it was shut off... That tells me she was with OM.
So I feel let down from Saturday night. Disappointed from Sunday and totally used from Monday finishing her car.

Then today...
Daughter now wants to quit school because she wants mom to come home and home school her. Crazy idea but she is only 12... She says, she can't focus on anything any more at school and her friends know about us getting divorced and she just hates it there. I am really struggling to figure out what to do with daughter. She refused to talk to the GA, refuses to talk to counselors, refuses to tell her mother what she thinks about her unless she is mad at her...
I need some real help with her............

As a last chance I called WW this morning wanting her help to get daughter to get up and go to school. She was a real piece of ****** and said nothing. Only that well your the partent that knows best you deal with it. You can't even get her to school, you should just let her quit.
She spouted off some other cold careless crap that daughter heard because we were on speaker phone. Daughter was really let down that her mother would not even come to help her. She cried after I got WW off the phone.

I called WW back from the other room and let her have it.
Pointed out that I wanted to talk to her about this yesterday evening when I dropped off the car but, YOU had not time for me or her, you promised to call me back last night so we could talk abou this and you did not call me back... Then when I called you. You did not answer and then shut the phone off so you did not have to hear me calling for you. Then today when you do answer the phone all you can think about is bettering yourself if a court room and not what your daughter needs...
She says, why are you being this way?
I said, your daughter needs us... She wants her Mother and Father to come together for her.
She said, what can I do to help her? I said, you know what you need to do... Thanks for not helping me today... I will ttake care of it from hear. Thanks, Good bye.

She called back about an hour later. Saying that I was going to loose my job and why was that not important to me. I told her that family comes first and our daughter is hurting very badly and must be helped. She said that I always had weird priorities. I asked her if she thought my priorities were off here? She said, well you are weird and going to lose your job and will have to sell the house and not have anything left. I said, well WW.. Why do you work... She said, so I can stay out of jail. I said, explain that one to me please. She said, I need to pay my rent, my bills, my medical bills, my lawyer, and hopefully a new car payment. I said, so that is where you and I differ. I work a job to provide for a family of which family is first priority.
She start blaming daughters problems on everything but her affair and choice to divorce me and leave our home for daughters actions. I tried to talk what daughter has been doing and saying.. After the second phone call when she tried to say that this was a result of me taking daughter away from her I so mad I had to get her off the phone and calm down for about ten minutes. I called her back and asked her when she was going to stop looking past the answer to all her problems... WW says, what are you talking about... I said, the fact that you are a married mother having an affair and has left the family home and is divorcing your husband and alienating your daughter...
Why do you keep trying so hard to avoid this? You keep looking to all the little details about why daughter is not happy when there is this one big reason....

She said, I will have to call you back...
WW shown up at the house ten minutes later. Wanting to try to talk to daughter.
Daughter would not say one word to her... WW like usual lost her patients and started trying to pick an arguement with me... WW started trying to make daughter feel bad by saying that because dad is staying home that he will be fired from his job and all the things and life style you have will be lost... WW started saying that I was going to loose my job and why did I stay home with her knowing that my job is in danger... I simply said, I can get another job, buy another home, I can't replace our daughter. She is more important than that. I will be here for her.

WW got mad and left the house and went back to work.
Me and Daughter talked for a while afterwards. Daughter said that she did not talk to her mom because she was afraid of what she would say to her about daughters feelings. Daughter said, that she does not understand why mom always wants to pick fights with you when we are all together and she hates that.
I told daughter to write her mother a letter saying everything she wants to say. Make it one page at least. This way you can tell your mom everything you want and she will not yell at you afterwards. I will not read it if you don't want me to. I will give it to your mom if you would like. This way you can start to communicate your feelings to your mom.

WW called me about an hour later. I told her about what daughter said and the letter idea. She was quiet.

My venting:
My fuse with WW is getting shorter.....
This deal with Daughter... She is acting out more and more now... I could not get her to go to GA meeting because her mother intimidated her. Now she wants to blow off school..
This is all crap that make me look bad because she is with me... The GA will most likely really rip on me for this and probably say that I should have made her go in there.
I am not going to physically abuse my daughter to make her do something against her will... That is what it would have came to...
This thing is wearing me out... I need help...
WW has set the bar so low for daughter and has now screwed her up to the point that she will not even function like a kid.

J
J
Plan B is needed..sorry dazed..this is how I feel.

Your dd is being put thru the wringer by her careless and selfish mother. Your WW is hitting all time new lows...and dd is suffering.

time to give dd a safe and SERENE...SERENE DAZED...HOME life...she is NOT getting that now.

And your WW is fence sitting ,cake eating, and playing you like a bad fiddle. She is freely telling you now about all the stuff OM is doing for her...and how she is considering staying with him.

My friend...plan B time has arrived. You are the dad...You assert yourself. Sometimes kids don't want to go to doc if they are sick...what does a parent do? do we let them stay sick and get worse? That is like waht you're doing now...with the GAL. Take DD...it is legally waht you are required to do. If you want to have dd in the family home, you gotta be a responsible dad.

Tell dd that you have to let the lady speak with her. It is not bad...have somebody else (not WW) speak with dd and explain it to her if she will not listen to you...DD is a CHILD DAZED...CHILDREN DO NOT MAKE THEIR OWN DECICIONS ABOUT IMPORTANT ISSUES...PARENTS DO THAT FOR THEM UNTIL THE AGE OF 18.

Your WW is totally disrespecting you and DD and the family as a unit.

She is fogged out and is running over the both of you. I am saying this with a gently padded 2x4 ok?

me:37 BS; s:7; xh:38; OW:26;eloped w/OW 1 wk after D: 12/29/03. OC born 3/17/04. Happy! Blessed to be the mother of a wonderful son..great profession..Life's good!
Page 52 of 64 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 63 64

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 69 guests, and 38 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation