Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 105 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 104 105
L
L
He has spoken to the attorney from what he told DD.
He's lieing!!! A lawyer would not request "he" get a list from you!! Don't believe him. That lawyer will not represent him, and he is trying to make you believe he is.
He is lieing!!

M
M
HURTING!!

STOP THIS!!!!

Calm down and stop this.....PLEASE....

He is jerking both you and your daughter around...

I've been in your place, Hurting...

That's why I am so desperate to get you to stop...

You are at the gates of ******....

Come back out of there....

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
M
M
Ok, they won't let me say that word...

You are being controlled by evil forces..

GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU....

I made it happen..a joyful life..filled with peace, contentment, happiness and fabulocity.
L
L
Maybe OW is there when he is talking to DD, trying to make her believe he has some sorta lawyer, but he doesn't....he is lieing!!!

M
M
Stick with her Lady...

I will be back a little later...

Have Faith, Hurting...

Your WH sounds like he is getting desperate..using whatever he can to bait you..

If he doesn't want anything, why would he tell you to make a list...

Of course, he is lying.....

H
OP Offline
H
I am ignoring the list thing until I have been told by a lawyer or judge I have to make one...

I am so confused right now.....

Why would he lie about this???? What does he want this list to show to the OW????

To be honest I believe he has seen the attorney .... but I won't know until something happens...

But what really blows my mind is last month this attroney told my MIL and SIL he woul not represent him since he knew all of us and it would be a conflict..... Now he could have changed his mind I don;t know

BS (Me)- 47 WH - 46
Married- 24 yrs
3 children 15,19,22
2 grandsons
D-Day- June17, 2005 while I was 1400 miles away
WH living with OW since July 05
WH filed divorce papers Dec. 22, 05
Divorced granted June 28, 06
W
W
hurting,

I honestly believe what everyone here has said....Your H does not need any list from you and certainly not a list of personal stuff....IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!

And the reason it makes no sense is because it is a LIE...
I honestly believe he is trying to get a reaction out of you and look what is happening to you...

He does not need a list to file!

I think you need to seriously tell you DD not to be in the middle of it (I just saw her post).....Stay dark!

How dare he use her like that!

Daisy

Last edited by white_daisy; 10/15/05 03:18 PM.

Me: 30 WH: 29 WH: left May 8th, 2005 Now: no contact with WH since 07/02/2006 Ark on Plan A plan a tips and musings...get grounded here betrayed spouses...............JUST BE STILL...........
L
L
Why would he lie about this???? What does he want this list to show to the OW????
The list thing is crap. People get lawyers for lawyers to do the job. Thing thing about a list is all a game!! Don't play it with him! He wants to get some sorta "reaction" good or bad out of you. Don't give it to him. He may love 2 women fighting over him, but those days are over....

H
OP Offline
H
of course OW was there with him when he xalled DD back.....
I am sure she is sitting right beside him while he is talking.....

I promise all of you I am not going to contact him or anything like that, I am not going to make any lists .....

I keep thinking about this, why would a lawyer ask him to get the list from when he knows that WH has left and ran out on his family...... What lawyer in his right mind would request for WH to get anything from me... Unless WH lied to him about everything and makes him think we both want this and are getting along..... But I do remember MIL told the lawyer last month what was going on , so I know he knows what WH has done....

I hate these games and lies..... will I ever know the truth about anything? Now I feel like I am just going to be sitting here waiting for a knock on the door anyday .....

BS (Me)- 47 WH - 46
Married- 24 yrs
3 children 15,19,22
2 grandsons
L
L
Remember what your therapist said. You are no longer on the mobile. He's getting mad because you are not playing with him anymore. He's trying to get you to play! Don't play!

Love, Lady

L
L
Don't let him negotiate money for list or anything!

I wonder if he is filing on his own, but either way, don't give him anything in writing. Don't do anything except with a lawyer.

I hope he is not trying to blackmail you now.

H
OP Offline
H
Maybe your right Lady..... I don't know anymore....

I just want this all to stop, he is killing me here.... I am just so torn up right now I can even think....

DD did say when he said he would give money he was no mean about it in any way.... But remember last w eekend he was mean about it and said its not his responsibilty now he was like ok no problem....

Of course I will believe it when I see the money...

I do hope all of you are right and this is all lies.... but I have to be realistic he may be truthful on seeing the attorney.... I have to be prepared either way....

I mean eventually he will have to show OW something if he keeps telling her is doing this.... I mean this whole thing makes no sense to me .... why lie ?

BS (Me)- 47 WH - 46
Married- 24 yrs
3 children 15,19,22
2 grandsons
H
OP Offline
H
How could he blackamil me i have nothing to hide....

I won't sign anything without good advice....

No I will tell you this now he is not smart enough to do this on his own..... Thast a fact..... and if he does file without legal advice he will just screw hoimself worse for sure....

BS (Me)- 47 WH - 46
Married- 24 yrs
3 children 15,19,22
2 grandsons
L
L
Did you get your money yet?

What I am thinking....I'm not sure....

He may be trying to file "no fault" on his own, or with a lawyer, but I don't think so.

If he got a list from you, that would show that you are willing to have the divorce by giving him a list....that is why you give him no list.

I don't know, but I hope he doesn't play the "he will give you money for the list" game.... that would be blackmail.

Do you see what I mean?

Love, Lady

L
L
You tell him if he needs a list, you need that requested from a lawyer in writing...then if you ever get a request you get your lawyer and he will do everything for you.

Love, Lady

H
OP Offline
H
I see what you mean ..... No I don't have the money yet.... He says he has not gotten his ATM card yet from the new account.... I don't expect the money for a few days if at all..... With the banks being closed and all....

If he files lady it will be with a lawyer that I have no doubt about.... I really don't think he woould do it on his own.... and besides I think that would hurt him worse without legal advice since he is the one who walked out and will have to pay CS and alimony....

If he tries the blckmail thing then I guess I will be without money because I am giving him nothing ....

Maybe you all are right maybe he is trying to get me to respond or beg ..... I just don't know

BS (Me)- 47 WH - 46
Married- 24 yrs
3 children 15,19,22
2 grandsons
H
OP Offline
H
Oh that was what I planned on my messaage being... I want it requested by the lawyer in letter form and then I will have my attorney if I ever get one .. to deal with it ...

BS (Me)- 47 WH - 46
Married- 24 yrs
3 children 15,19,22
2 grandsons
L
L
Well either way, don't worry about what he is doing with all of this, let him do his own work whatever that may be.

You have your own work to do next week getting a lawyer because you do need to get CS and alimony out of that man no matter what.

I thought the legal dept of a college was a great idea too.

H
OP Offline
H
I am going to check into that as well .... We have Cameron university here.... I am not sure if they have law classes or not but I will check....

Oh I am not going to help him in any way at all....

its just that I don't want this to happen... I just want him to realize what he is doing and become the man he should be....

I wonder maybe if OW is pressuring him so much that he could just break? It it possible she has told him if he does nothing soon she will be done with him? Is he panicing now and has to make a move???? I jsut wish I had a clue....

But you know one thing no matter what... Just because we could get a divorce does not mean that he will never speak to me or see me again.... Can she be that stupid to think if we divorce it will just make him leave me alone???? Is she that stupid to believe she is that special? I mean anyone in their right mind would question and have concerns over a mna or woman who did this to their spouse. If he can do it to his spouse of 24 yrs what makes her think he won't do it to her ???? IN fact he already has in a way .....

Last edited by hurtinginokla; 10/15/05 04:12 PM.

BS (Me)- 47 WH - 46
Married- 24 yrs
3 children 15,19,22
2 grandsons
M
M
I'm not sure if you are hearing me or not..

You are somewhat out of PLAN B...

Your WH has learned that he can communicate with you through your daughter...

You are listening...

He is in control of both you and the OW...

I'm encouraging you to take back control from a FOGGY alien..

It seems that you are at again by being in the midst of this...

You are acting as if he is a reasonable, calculating human being...

He is not thinking clearly..he is being ruled by a drug...

Do you believe me when I say this??

Page 14 of 105 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 104 105

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation