Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1505500 10/23/05 01:20 PM
B
bjs Offline OP
OP Offline
B
We found out last night that my 5 y/o is the victim of identity theft. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this. We will be contacting the authorities and have to gather info for the credit reporting agencies and prove who is before they will put an alert on his social. We don't know where they got his social at as we do not have it on paperwork around the house, or coming in the mail.
Thanks

bjs #1505501 10/23/05 02:31 PM
L
L
bjs,
This is terrible. I watched a documentary on that happening a while back, to an 8 month old little girl.
The only ones who had this childs SS # was the hospital where she was birthed, Dr's and parents.

What a nightmare it can become!
This stuff makes me so angry.

In fact last month we had free credit check in our state and I forgot to check ours (dummy me!) All childrens credit should be checked as well, when doing credit checks now. It's terrible it has come to that. That we have to worry now if our childrens identity will be stolen.

bjs, I hope you can get everything cleared up for your child and yourself here.

Love, Lady

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation