Part of the "I Cheated I told still struggling" thread raised an issue I would like some more comments on.

My Wife actually mentioned this to me the other night. We are only 10 weeks out from true NC at the moment. My wife says she loves me and means it whereas at D-Day she felt amimosity etc. But she did say when we first married that she had that tingly in love buzz - and presumably she had that with the OM as well

Only just realised of course that during her affair (from end May) it was impossible for me to meet her EN's anyway.

But I have also read about the chemical effect in the brain of a new relationship.

Dorry said this in the other thread.....

Fantasize about your husband...even if it seems unnatural at first...place him in a fantasy - you will find yourself being more and more randy about your husband.

When she came home and we resumed SF, we had some pretty wild times like we never had before. We still do almost tear each others clothes off at times as well but the "buzz" is not there. Is the "buzz" purely chemical?

So I guess what I am asking is, is that tingly feeling only for new relationships and affairs? Will my wife regain this feeling?

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.