Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1544031 12/21/05 03:33 PM
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Checkin on ya, chickie-babe! I can't remember, but I thought you had plans with gf's last weekend, but we haven't seen ya lately. How are you?

hugs,
Faith1

K
K
Yes, how are things going for you?
I hope well despite last weeks events.

Take care,
K!

Divorced 12/17/2003 Formerly KEB1205 Reg 9/02
A
A
I've missed you too g/f!!!

Me, 43
DS18, DD12
Divorce final May 10, 2007
D
D
Hello ladies!!!

I'm back!! Well, for a minute or two. Thanks for thinking of me! That REALLY touches my heart!

It's been a little rough since I lost my job. I've been home doing a lot of work that needed to be done. I'm still working on it, but have a big dent on it! Painting, cleaning, organizing. For some reason (and I know a couple of you will understand this!) it makes me feel like I have some control! No prospects on jobs, just a really bad time of the year for it, but I'm looking!

On the man front...ugh! I'm telling ya, I don't think a man knows a GOOD woman when she comes up and bites him on the butt! What's up with that?! Mr No Kissie Face just sent me an email today, in fact, blaming me for a lot of HIS issues. Uh buh bye! I certainly don't need that right now!

I did go to KC to hang with my homies, and that was great! Other than that, NOTHING new! Which is probably good. I'm just going to focus on what more I want to do with me this New Year, be happy, focus on ME and my new love, my puppy Romeo! I have New Year's plans to be with the band, hang out with them and sing and not have to worry about driving.

So...what's new with all of you? I'll catch up on what posts I see, but spill!!!

Again, I thank you SO MUCH for thinking of me! This board is a blessing!! You girls are a blessing! Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and I look forward to your replies!

"As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same"- Nelson Mandella
A
A
whewwwww I'm so glad to see you are okay...was getting worried about you g/f!!

Me, 43
DS18, DD12
Divorce final May 10, 2007
M
M
Drita - such a positive attitude - good luck with the job search... it will happen.....

Trying to Let myself find a life after four years of being divorced - Great at the mom thing.. Just not good at the "ME" thing....
F
Faith1 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
We've missed ya gurl!!! I was getting worried about ya. Glad you checked in!!!

hugs,
Faith1

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation