Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Y
Y
I'm with neen...gimme one of each and bill H. Won't that look interesting on his corporate visa?<P>------------------<BR>Joan

M
M
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MAN THAT DOESN'T WANT SEX.<P>I'm turning you in for FALSE ADVERTISING!<P>LOL<p>[This message has been edited by Maya (edited September 30, 1999).]

Y
OP Offline
Y
Maya:<P>I didn't say he doesn't want it, he'll just be too drunk, fat, or dumb to GET it from you!<P>What could be better? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>/// Lone Star * ///<P>

M
M
"What could be better???????"<P>At this point, ALONE could be better ...

Y
Y
I will take one.(lol)<BR>p.s Thank you for your response to my response to exlir a couple of days ago. The kind words helped.

Y
Y
I GET TO BE IN CHARGE OF QUALITY-CONTROL TESTING!!!!!<P>(Um, er, since Dunc is so *perfect* 'n' all... *right hunny*??)<P>oh... never mind. Great idea tho! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
What do we do with the ones we recycle????<P>Hmmmmmm.....

F
F
O.K. girls, enough of this levity. I've been resisting this reply all day but the weekend is upon me and I won't feel good about myself if I don't.<BR>Tried the mail order thing from a country that treats its' women like dogs and its' dogs like lunch. It doesen't even have water. So they attached the postage with staples. Needless to say she wasn't so pretty when she arrived; [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] kinda like an american housefrau in the morning... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Going down the list of disires and compaints.<BR>I Don't smoke, don't drink, don't watch or even discuss football. I don't pester or maul, shower prior... complete all projects on time or before, clean up after myself, cook and taught our daughter how to. Buy her little gifts when I find something I think she'll like. Height 6'6, 205. Brutally handsome (her words). Make 3X national average and on my way to 4X, 5X....<BR>No need for postage because I can fly myself there. <BR>THe only catch is that,While I am legally available, I am hopelessly devoted to her as the sun is to rising in the East. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>

Y
Y
I'm printing business cards tomorrow...<P>Vice President<BR>Beef Jerky Unit.<P><BR>LOL, I accept!

S
S
Have to jump in a moment.....<P><BR>Uh, Suse.....<P>I think that you are to bias to be in charge of Quality Control....You have one (Dunc) standard that you go by....<P>I - on the other hand - worked in QC for 11 years and am excellent at SPC and the concept and implementation of RANDOM SAMPLING? <P>I feel that with my current untainted position (H gone - me ready) that I am the most qualified for this HIGHLY TAXING position which calls for the utmost SCRUTINY as far as attention to DETAIL and PERFORMANCE!!! <P>Thank you for listening.....<P>Sheba<P>LOL!!!!!!!!1

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation