Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
L
L
No backfire...respect.

Their choices are their own. They choose their truth as we do ours. Time. No backfire. Backfire means judgment, expectations.

Does OM's Wife know?

Yes, I know. I hear. Do not talk to OM at all, ever again. Self-destruction isn't allowed with me on your thread. I am here for you, and you is ticked and hurt. Stop hurting you. Or I'll smack the other you!

LA

L
L
I guess you didn't condone my violent threat, huh?

Okay.

Will you come back, anyway?

LA

H
H
AH -

Still around? How are things going?

Formerly known as brokenbird

BH (Me) - 38
WW (Magpie) - 31
Married 2001 (Together 8 years)
DS - 13
DD - 5
EA/PA - 9/05-12/05
D-Day - 11/05

Second separation. Working on me.

If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given to you.
John 15:7 (NIV)
A
OP Offline
A
update!!! So a year and a few months has passed and I have moved far and above all of that last year stuff! I met a very wonderful woman on eHarmony and we have been together for awhile now and seems to be just like the commercials.
As for my son and I... We made it through all this past year and are very close still. He is 5.5 yo and happy. He has started recalling how things were when we were married (in his words, you mean like when yall were still married?) However, his mother just announced her plans for marrying the OM this summer and although the thought of her marrying him is not an issue, it is an issue with my son being in the same home as him for an extended period. SHe and I are getting along well and are raising our son on the same page. I know there is nothing I can do to keep HIM away from my son so we will deal as we need to.
I miss all you guys that put up with all the long chats!
God Bless you all!!

SHe announced her marriage plans and has informed me that she is moving back to Georgia... HAHA aint that a hoot!? I move to Alabama so she could get on her feet and make things real hard on my career and life (my business is in Georgia 100% and i drove back and forth every other week for a year keeping 2 residences in order to be my sons father) And now we gotta move at her whim... I am such a push over! I am moving back as well and at least it will be better for me businesswise and stress wise but sure bites, me having to do it cause she is.

Anyway, enough ranting!! Love you all and good luck people!!

notsoashamedanymoreH

I love my Lord Sooo Much!!
F
F
Wow! Good to hear from you. Do you feel recovered enough to be remarrying? I am happy to hear your son is doing as well as possible. Is he aware that your XW's soon to be H is the reason for the breakup of your M?

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
H
H
Is he aware that your XW's soon to be H is the reason for the breakup of your M?

boy, what a great question. I wonder how people feel about this?? I have a vested interest as it appears Ex WW will soon marry POS, old, serial cheating OM as soon as his D is final this summer. I have full custody of our 2 year old son but she gets visitation so idiot is around him some (about 28% of the year). I have told her that the loser POS will never be accepted as part of our family, that she has a son and a relationship with him and a loser POS soon to be husband that she has a R with but never shall the two meet.

It is my intent to tell him as soon as he is old enough to understand who this lunatic is and what he and his mother did to separate him from each other and his older step sister.

A
OP Offline
A
No he is unaware at 5 yo of any wrong doing... As far as me being ready to remarry... She is getting married not me!! HAHA read it again... LOL Silly girl!

A
OP Offline
A
As a matter of fact.. we should remember that my actions during the marriage to his mother also added to the divorce. Although I wasn't cheating I was asking for too much from her and not respecting her as a woman. I take 50% of the blame and although he made it easy for her to leave, he is only part of the picture. I see no need to burden my son with the minutia of the break up unless he asks. I stay strong in my convictions and she in hers and we are well respected by our son as a parenting team.

F
F
OH LOL, sorry I saw you met someone and it led me to think YOU were getting married as well. Well, it is good to accept your part of the responsibility in the down fall of your M. I know we talked about this long ago but I also think it is important for son to know the truth. Why? Cuz he will eventually figure it out. I did. I was older than your son but still was kept in the dark as to the nature of my parents divorce. I think it would have helped me heal and to talk directly to my mother about these things if I was told she left us for the OM.

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
A
OP Offline
A
I respectfully disagree... Still love ya though

A
OP Offline
A
SHe just tied the knot today in an impromtu ceremony so my son could be a part of it instead of them eloping... Something funny??? her initials when married to me was BED... now they are BEG HAHAHA

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 968 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation