Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1598791 02/24/06 04:27 PM
T
telle Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Please someone help me. Tomorrow is my 2 anniversary and my husband wants to leave me. We have lots of problems and fight alot, but I am not a quiter. He said he is just fed up and tired of fighting. I have been wanting to go to counseling and he says no I am at fault for all our problems not him. WE have a 9 month old daughter and I don't want her to grow up without a father. I love him so much and have changed alot for him but it is never good enough. He always wants more and when I don't meet his expectations he treatens with divorce. Well this time it is actually happening and I don;'t know what to do!

L
L
Hi, telle...

Welcome to MarraigeBuilders...you have found yourself a great place to be in your situation. Have you been reading Harley's articles on this site? The Lovebank, Lovebusters, Emotional Needs? Lots of great stuff that can really help your marriage.

Resolving conflict is an important part of marriage. Being safe enough to hear what your partner is saying, repeating back what you hear and not lovebusting goes a long way to adding Lovebank deposits in the form of acceptance, respect and attention.

Tell us ways you've worked on yourself over the years...your changes. There are plans here you can use to save your marriage. May tomorrow be your first anniverary of a better relationship.

LA

S
S
What do guys fight about? Is there any communication?
How is the father, daughter relationship?
What kind of relationship does he have w/his mother/(parents

You have to ask yourself, does he want to save it? The hardest part is being honest with yourself.

I'm in a similar situation, where my husband wants toleave me, but I ask myself the HARD CORE questions all day. It hurts, but I have to be honest with myself. The verict is still out on us, but I have not given up. You don't either.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation