Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1600852 02/28/06 12:03 PM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
Q
Junior Member
Junior Member
Q Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
My husband and I married for four years now. In the first two years of the marriage, he couldn't get enough of me. Now he can't even come when we have sex, not to mention that he is so disinterested now.

Finally he told me that the problem is I don't know how to "contract" to make a man feels good. The way I squeeze is using the lower part of muscle (close to the base) rather than the upper/deeper part. How do I locate the upper part of the muscle? Is it true that women who had births have more controls on their muscles? We don’t have any kids. Even though I have been doing Kegel exercises but since I can't locate the upper part of the muscle I guess the exercises just don't work.

My husband had many sexual experiences before we got married. On the other hand, I am so inexperienced. He also talks about this "squirting" female ejaculation. He believes in all women are capable of having this but he thinks that I have a physiological block in my mind to prevent me having this intense orgasms.

Any thoughts?

Please help!

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 957
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 957
Welcome to MB, sorry you have to be here, but this is a great place to improve all aspects of you marriage. Hopefully some of the experts will be here shortly to provide you with some great advice to help you through this tough spot in your marriage.

Based on your description I had the following thought, just my .02, but you might want to check into this.

Sounds like he's been to too many porno sites. Does he have a porn addiction? Just something that you might want to check into.


"Never argue with idiots or WSs, They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
Q
Junior Member
Junior Member
Q Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
Thanks!!

Your .02 is most definitely correct. He always likes porn (Internet, Magazine, TV…all of them) or just women in general.

What is the difference between someone really like porn and addicts to porn? He would never admit that this is a problem.

He said several of his ex-girlfriends/sex partners had that intense orgasm experience with him and they knew how to contract the right muscles.

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 957
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 957
Not really sure about addiction except like any other you'll get a fight if you try to keep him from it.

As far as specific muscles, well I've never heard of what you are describing, usually kegels work. Strengthen all muscels in that area and things get better. As far as other partners etc...everyone is an individual and different so who knows.

How old is he? Over 35? if so you might consider he has a problem and not you, but I'm no expert either sooo You might want to post this in GQII where more people will see it and reply.


"Never argue with idiots or WSs, They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
Q
Junior Member
Junior Member
Q Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 3
Exactly!! It took me a while to get over (well not really over) the fact that he loves porn. I also understand that you can't change people, even though he is my spouse. So he is not willing to change, the fight was over a long time ago (he knows that it bothers me).

He said once he is inside of me, he feels like a giant tunnel except the base area. I didn't know a person never have birth before can turn the area down there into a giant tunnel until he said it. I have doubt that's why I want to ask.

He is 46 and I am 37.

Thanks again for your help.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 200 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0