Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
OP Offline
J
I know my WH is not even in the states yet, but my long distance Plan A has benn on since January. I was just wondering about Plan B. Here's why:

WH responded to my email by calling twice and thanking me and being extremely nice. I talked to him yesterday and asked him what our status was. He said "Nothing has changed... I still don't love you and I'm ready for divorce." He won't go to counseling.

WH is a sex addict. He seems to think that this problem can be put on the back burner. His response to any time I ask him about it: "Ya, I'm planning on getting help when I get home." I told him I don't want an addict around my son.

I have the feeling he is just being nice to me so that I will keep paying the bills and handling everything. I thought things were going better, we have actually been talking, but now I realize it was just his effort to be "friends".

My heart is so broken and tired. I was doing so well while he was away at school; I didn't have to always wonder where he was. Now that he is back to his apt and his life, my stomach is turning again. I'm ready to shut him off, for my health's sake.

Should I hang out in Plan A longer? It would be extremely difficult for me. I am beginning to hate him, and I don't want that. Just letting him come back to the house when he gets home would be horrible for all of us, esp DS.

Any advise, please.
JJ

M
M
WSs say a lot of things. Unless you are tired and cannot continue, I think you should stay in Plan A until he gets back, and then for awhile longer. Even if you head to Plan B, you want to do so after some very substantial deposits in his LB. So, dont be in a hurry.

And remember...believe NOTHING a WS says, and only half of what you see.

In His arms.

Standing in His Presence

FBS (me) (48)
FWW (41)
Married April 1993...
4 kids (19(B), 17(G), 14(B), 4(B))
Blessed by God more than I deserve
"If Jesus is your co-pilot...you need to change seats!"

Link: The Roles of Husbands and Wives
J
OP Offline
J
WH,

I am sorry to hear you are still set on divorce. Since this is what you want, I will not fight it, but I refuse to file myself. If you would like a divorce, you will have to do it yourself. I do not think this is a good idea, and I still have some love left for Chad, wherever he might be. If you are still planning on moving out, I need at least a separation agreement in hand before you sign a new lease, so I will not be held liable for your debt.

Open a checking account. I would like my ATM card and my 5 checks I gave you back as soon as possible. I am not planning on cutting you off from your money, and I will not make you give them back until you have your own checking. I feel like vomiting everytime you get out money because I am always wondering where or on whom the money is being spent.

If H can hear me, tell him I still love him, and am hoping he comes back. I miss him.

Jen

J
OP Offline
J
Anybody? I want to send this before bed so he gets it after work....

J
OP Offline
J
I just wanted to say thank you to MM (still praying for you) and others who have posted to me on this thread. You did help, and I appreciate it.

I am leaving the GQ forum because of the negativity here. I love to read posts and learn about different situations. Lately there has been nothing but fighting. It is unfortunate that people come here looking for help and have to sort through all the arguments.

Thanks again,
Jen

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 218 guests, and 103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation