Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1627441 04/04/06 08:25 AM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 8
M
Junior Member
Junior Member
M Offline
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 8
My husband and I have been married for four years. We have a three year year old and I am four months pregnant. We have had a lot of problems in the past. I still love my husband but I don't know what else to do. He has left the home now. He says he does not LOVE me anymore. Their is another women involved. This is the second time he has said he does not love me and left for another women. I don't know what else to do. I have given my marraige to the LORD but my husband is not a follower so I don't know if it is going to help. I know ALL things are possible with the Lord. Please give me some advice as to what I can do to save my marraige and get him to come back home? Thank you for your time. God Bless.

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 794
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 794
Hi Mend. I really feel for you. It must be upsetting that your WH can leave you while you are pregnant. In the past both you and he have apparently felt like your marriage should be saved, and worked to do that. How do you feel this time?

You aren't alone, no doubt several people have read this and didn't know what to say. I think it might help MB posters if you can give more background.. maybe say more about the problems in the past? Both yours and his? Aside from the infidelity, what fundamentally are the difficulties you and he have had? What, if anything, changed after you got married? Apart from the infidelity, how does he feel about you, and how do you feel about him?

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,970
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,970
Welcome, Mendy...can I call you that? We shorten names around here. Like WNH's post above. He's great. Worth posting for.

May I suggest that you copy and paste your post into the Infidelity General Questions II forum. It has the most traffic is pertinent to why you are here. You'll get a lot of help, encouragement, and know that you're not alone.

LA


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0