Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1631067 04/06/06 11:46 PM
I
intexas Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I was just thinking that no one ever knows what I am doing. I mean, WH has been gone 8 months now. I have no family here-or anywhere close (all live out-of-state). I have friends--but there is no one who really knows my schedule anymore. No one to ask about my day--check-in on me so to speak. I get phone calls here and there, but now that he has been gone so long, people don't check-in as much with me.

I thought this when I read Orchid ask how I was on my thread. And when I was thinking about how I hadn't seen believer post in a while.

It's nice to have MB. People really do care about you here. Just wanted to say thanks and ask "how is everyone?"-because sometimes it is nice to simply have someone ask.

BW-me, 29
XH, 29
3 sons-now 6,4,2
Divorce final--Sept. 27, 2006.

F
F
Since this whole thing started a year or so ago, my dad (stepfather that adopted me) and step-mother have not called me once. They're in New Braunfels and I'm in Dallas four hours north. My mom calls every once in awhile.

I talk to my real father and step-mother everyday. Of all my parents and step paretns, six total, those two are the only Christians in the group. Thay're the only ones that have told me what I needed to hear. The rest, if they never offer advice I'd be happy. But it would still be nice for them to call.

FN

Divorced April 26 2007...

REMARRIED to a wonderful woman October 13, 2012!
L
L
I haven't been around for long but you sure are someone I do ask myself often How are you doing?

Wish you all the best, for you and your little ones!

d-Day- jan2006
Me 38, WH, 36
Children-8 and 10
M
M
intexas,

believer has some family issues right now.

read her last post.

So how are you hon? Have be wondering how you are, I read and keep up on your posts, although I have not posted to you until now.

We are all here for you.

Love in Christ,
Miss M

me: FBS
H: FWS
Fully recovered

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation