Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Saenz - SHE is going to regret her decisions someday very soon. It's the FOG that get's them (me included), and they have such a hard tme getting out of it.

Good luck.

"It's the simple things in life, like the kids at home and a loving wife, that you miss the most when you lose control. Everything that you love starts to disappear..."
H
H
Man Saez,

Our stories are so similar but so are a lot of them on this site. The big question is how can we get our WS to see clearly and everyone says it just takes time. It's amazing how the WS is not even the same person after they are confronted with the truth. The "fog" really does exist as well as the "alien".

By the way I posted on my other post I didn't get that email from you.

A
A
sometimes love just isn't enough!! than was it love?

the words have no meaning without actions..

I love chocolate...

but

it is the ACTION of consuming chocolate that makes it love....

ARK

S
saenz Offline OP
OP Offline
S
LLG:
at least it seems your H is attempting to try. i havent read your situation. or is he.

a week after i found out of her A i ripped her a new one! and cause of it she said she didnt want to work on us. even after she agreed to go to a MC. not the reaction i wanted but here i am 1 week later and like her i've given up on my marriage and ready to move on.

her loss not mine and she knows it. and if she doesn't know it she will.

merrily, merrily, merrily, life is.....
S
saenz Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ark:

i have done all i could do for her and tryed everything. everyone who know me and her have applaude me for all i've tried to do from her parents to the people in my office to save my marriage and show her how much i love her.

and that i could be the man she married 5 yrs ago but not anymore i cant be the only one trying to fix & refuse to be the only one.

i didnt step out on my marriage even though i have had 4 seperate chance to do so in our 6 years of being together
but i didn't the 1st time some dumba** shows her alittle attention and off she goes.

so pooh on her she will learn one of lifes hardest leasons on her own that we dont kick the people who truely love us.
may not be today or tomorrow but she will and then that day i will finally smile!!!

A
A
"I’ve given up on my marriage and ready to move on."

Hmmm, I wonder. There is quite a lot written between your lines here.

Saenz, I think you need to do a stellar Plan A for as long as you can, or at least a couple of months longer, and then a Plan B as indicated.

Then you will be ready to say the above and actually feel it.

With prayers,

"Never forget that your pain means nothing to a WS." ~Mulan

"An ethical man knows it is wrong to cheat on his wife. A moral man will not actually do it." ~ Ducky

WS: They are who they are.

When an eel lunges out
And it bites off your snout
Thats a moray ~DS
S
saenz Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I'm not sure of statistics either. However my WH is a second time offender. I've seemed to notice a little hal anf hal or maybe more like 35% to 65% it seems like on MB.

What I wonder is if a repeat serial offender shouldn't be treated differently than a one time cheater. if maybe there should be a modification to Plan A to fit dealing with a second time+ cheater.

It would be nice to see a poll of this. Saenz, would you consider putting up a pole?

what kind of poll should it be need a little help w/ the poll

S
saenz Offline OP
OP Offline
S
APH
what did you mean by: There is quite a lot written between your lines here.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation