Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
keepmovn4wrd

I am beginning to see and understand how you must have interacted with your wife when she disagreed with you, but If I remember correctly, it was you that "challenged" everyone and anyone who even wanted to attempt to show you another viewpoint to go! ahead and post. Well, I DID post my answer.

Ahh… not really…. I asked challenged to dispute that DAZED had PROGRESS….. You tried to beat up MY situation…. So I answered….. Then you disappeared…AS USUAL….. Now….if you can…..accept the challenge about DAZED timeline of progress… and if you would answer MY answer to you…..This isn’t EITHER….

You go through a crisis of your own and come on here and now are an expert. You need to move into the advanced course when you can accept and learn from others what you haven't been able to accomplish as of yet on your own. Once you do that come and talk to me.

Yes I went through this…. Am I an expert…. Never said I was… as a MATTER OF FACT…. I ALWAYS DEFER…. To the experts….. The Harleys…. (Dazed even came on once and said Steve said pretty much what I had PARROTED to him)

Now YOU on the other hand…. NEVER say ANYTHING that coincides with this site….Explain WHAT PLAN is YOUR plan? “A”…..no…..”B”……. no….
It’s Plan “keepmovn4wrd”

you’re leading dazed down the wrong road. You keep telling me how "great of a Plan A you did and it was the Plan A that brought her back.

I never mentioned to you or ANYONE anything about my personal Plan “A” So… that is a bold faced LIE……..

Plan A should be a lifestyle and not something you did to pat yourself on the back.

Never did…. Smoke….smoke.,….. Smoke……cough…..cough,……turn on the smoke eater…….

One doesn't need to know about plan A to know that! DOES NOT WORK. You found out that it didn't. I ALREADY knew. !

If you TRULY BELIEVE that Plan “A” doesn’t “WORK” WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???? WHAT…….. ARE…….. YOU………DOING……….HERE????????? Are you just the enemy here to DISTRACT us…..?????? I’m beginning to think this is the case… or maybe a OM in disguise????

I DO know what I am talking about and I DO know relationships and I DO know how to get a spouse back AND KEEP THEM BACK
If that offends you then so be it.

No… it’s crass people like you that offend me…. BUT… this is the nuts and bolts of it isn’t it…. I didn’t KEEP HER BACK…. So you know more…. Well… teacher….. Not that I’d wish it on even YOU…. But…. It’s really not over until LIFES over…. We went 4 years… then here I am again…. Remember… PRIDE comes before a fall…..but…. You seem to know it all… so I’m sure you’ll have your own SUCCESS web site soon…..

My advice does and will work.

Like I said…. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE…..STEVE HARLEY IS GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS TO YOU…. What is the name of your book again? How many marriages have YOU saved? Who reads you?

His happiness is within. He is putt! ing too much importance on this

Oh… that is sooooo profound…. Maybe you could word it more like… you need to love yourself before you can love others…. That would be so original…….maybe even can get that copy written.

He is putting too much importance on this….???? Too much on his marriage?? Tell his daughter…..

I may say HHHMMM too much, but you need to learn to accept that other people also have opinions and that maybe, just maybe, their opinions have some merit and just maybe they could be right.

Oh… I accept a LOT of peoples opinions…. Lexxy Mortarman LOSTVA….Mr W Mrs W’s HARLEY’S (and many others if I left you out sorry) tons of people‘s opinions ….. Just not a couple of peoples like yours….

In this case, I believe I am.

I’m sure to you do….I’m sure you do…….

So… now that we wasted that time…. Are you going to answer the other two?

K
K
One doesn't need to know about plan A to know that! DOES NOT WORK. You found out that it didn't. I ALREADY knew. ! [quote]

[quote] If you TRULY BELIEVE that Plan “A” doesn’t “WORK” WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???? WHAT…….. ARE…….. YOU………DOING……….HERE????????? Are you just the enemy here to DISTRACT us…..?????? I’m beginning to think this is the case… or maybe a OM in disguise????

AAHH.. of course. Trying the old "out of context" routine to prove a point huh? Typcial of someone who loves to argue like you do. Looks like you thrive on arguing. I will re-post what I said in context so that you can see yet again how childish you look. I can see that you only want to see what you want to see. Seems to me that I said "kicking your spouse out" and "yelling" doesn't work. You don't need to know about plan A to know that. Of course, you are too busy trying to show me how "tough" you are and how "right" you are.

I don't recommend "kicking your spouse out" and I don't recommend "yelling". One doesn't need to know about plan A to know that DOES NOT WORK. You found out that it didn't. I ALREADY knew. Kicking a woman to the curb in anger and yelling and screaming is not how a mature man reacts to infidelity> It also usually doesn't bring the WS back with glee either.

Ahh… not really…. I asked challenged to dispute that DAZED had PROGRESS….. You tried to beat up MY situation…. So I answered….. Then you disappeared…AS USUAL….. Now….if you can…..accept the challenge about DAZED timeline of progress… and if you would answer MY answer to you…..This isn’t EITHER….

You are like the "little boy" who put his finger in the dike to stop the flood and thought that he had the problem fixed and called it "progress." Inevitably his efforts led to failure. The little boy had a "timeline of progress" also.
You are determined to argue about progress. Ok little boy, YOU ARE RIGHT. He has progress.

Now YOU on the other hand…. NEVER say ANYTHING that coincides with this site….Explain WHAT PLAN is YOUR plan? “A”…..no…..”B”……. no….
It’s Plan “keepmovn4wrd”

You are much better at this than me. You are already on your second go around at losing your spouse. Any words of wisdom on how I can avoid losing my wife twice?

I never mentioned to you or ANYONE anything about my personal Plan “A” So… that is a bold faced LIE

Yes you did.

No… it’s crass people like you that offend me…. BUT… this is the nuts and bolts of it isn’t it…. I didn’t KEEP HER BACK…. So you know more…. Well… teacher….. Not that I’d wish it on even YOU…. But…. It’s really not over until LIFES over…. We went 4 years… then here I am again…. Remember… PRIDE comes before a fall…..but…. You seem to know it all… so I’m sure you’ll have your own SUCCESS web site soon…..

Yes, I agree that you do offend easily. You are correct yet again in that you DID NOT KEEP HER BACK. I HAVE KEPT MY WIFE. So one of us is doing something right and one of us isn't. What I do works. What you do doesn't seem to work too well. I may not be an expert like you, but if I lost my wife not once, but twice, I think I would start to see if maybe I was doing something wrong or if I should do something different. Since I don't know as much as you do, then I will watch and observe and see what I can learn from you.

If you TRULY BELIEVE that Plan “A” doesn’t “WORK” WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???? WHAT…….. ARE…….. YOU………DOING……….HERE????????? Are you just the enemy here to DISTRACT us…..?????? I’m beginning to think this is the case… or maybe a OM in disguise????

I do believe that you are an ornery, miserable, loves to argue, (under the disguise of "debate") bully. You are not ready for the "advanced" class until you complete pre-school. I will say it again. I do have a happy marriage and have not lost my wife. You have lost your wife twice. One of us is doing something right and one of us is arguing to the other about all they know about how to straighten out Dazed's situation. I don't even have to read your backround to know why you and your wife can't make it. It is obvious. You are probably unbearable to live with. I bet you told your wife quite often to "ANSWER MY QUESTION".(in a demeaning and demanding way to her, I might add).. How would I know that huh?

Like I said…. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE…..STEVE HARLEY IS GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS TO YOU…. What is the name of your book again? How many marriages have YOU saved? Who reads you?

I haven't actually counted them, but I would estimate that I have "helped" to save a dozen or so in my personal life just by people coming to me and seeking out advice. I have also helped a few men and women that are not married but in relationship trouble, get back on track. They do the necessary things, not me. It is not me who saves the realationship, but the person that applies the things I recommend. It usually happens much faster than the "progress" I have seen on here. Sorry to inform you that what I say does work. Why would I try and recommend things that don't work? That doesn't seem to make much sense to me. You are still too busy trying to show me how tough you are to learn. I can see why you are where you are at. It is quite obvious. The only one who doesn't see it is you.

How bout you? How many have you "help" to save? You can even count your own as one.

Oh… I accept a LOT of peoples opinions…. Lexxy Mortarman LOSTVA….Mr W Mrs W’s HARLEY’S (and many others if I left you out sorry) tons of people‘s opinions ….. Just not a couple of peoples like yours….

Good. Those are great people. I have no problem with any of them. I will no longer respond to you. You win.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 978 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation