Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 465
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 465 |
I have tickets to an event at an amusement park that can only be used on Thursday, and DD will be out of town for a school event. I have a male acquaintance that I have been in contact with by email after not seeing him for several years. I remember thinking he was an attactive man but never thought anything of it because we were both married when I last saw him. We are now both getting D (neither is final due to arguing over property settlements). I would really like to invite him. It would be a good opportunity to talk and catch up in a fun environment. Otherwise, I will be alone by my self at home and that depresses me just thinking about it. I'm scared I may be setting myself up for problems but then I'm not planning to do anything other than talk. What do you think?
PS This is the same amusement park WH went to with his family and then started A by going home with OW (SIL's best friend) afterward.
Psalm 57 (a cry for mercy, refuge & praise)
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBsurvivor, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|