Ok, I have a post in the General Questions II board. I give many details there of the situation.

I really believe my ex is majorly in the fog and living in a fantasy world. We live in Maryland, near DC. She really believes she can have a 4 br house, a nanny, and a new car on 32k a year plus my child support. She's also heavily flirting online with other guys.

She left me and told me there was a hope that we would be back together down the road and that I should have faith. I cutoff my contact with her for about 4 days and she responded to that. I posted on my own blog that I wasn't going to wait and was going to move on. I also mentioned that I had a blast swing dancing and dancing with other women. She reacted to that. She has tried to re-establish contact with me and wants to "rebuild our friendship". If I touch any subject that deals with her infidelity, the breakup of our marriage, or our relationship, she says I'm pushing her away and we're regressing instead of moving forward.

I think her behavior is nuts! She wants me to wait idly by until she is done "healing" which involves dating other guys.

So what do I do? We have 3 kids and I still lover her very much. I found out of her infidelity on 27 Feb, D-day. She and I got divorced in late March, with a no-contest divorce. Despite being divorced, she stayed with me for a few weeks and we would go out together on "dates". We slept next to each other every night, she went to counseling sessions with me, and offered to move close to me so I can see the kids as much as I want. My counselor believes she is desperate to figure out why she's so unhappy and sees divorce as the only option. Says she's trying to "reset her clock" with the idea of getting it back in sync with me. Said it would be a painful process for me if I wanted to play her game. He believes if I play by her rules she'll eventually come back and want to restore our family.

Her behavior is odd, though. She was thrilled the day she bought a car, feeling like she did this herself, when in reality it was bought with money from a loan I got in my name for a different car that she sold after our divorce.

She is aggressively looking for work and a place to live. I'm looking for work as well, but am very worried about making ends meet with the kind of money she wants for child support. I don't see how I'm supposed to pay her the amount she wants, plus rent, plus the loan, and still have enough for myself.

Is she just deep into the fog? She shows signs of still caring for me, but at the same time is cold, unaffectionate, and has been downright disrespectful. I'm getting tired of it and feel like she will wake up when it is too late for me. I want very much to be married to her again in order to have my family, but I see less and less hope for that as long as she's in this fog. What suggestions are out there? I believe Plan B is the best one, at least to protect myself.

BS-34
EXWW-27
DD-4
DS-Twin boys, 2
D-Day-28 Feb 06
Divorced-24 March 06 (no contest D)
Separated from Air Force - 30 Apr 06