Ok, I have only been in plan B for 2 weeks now. Here's a brief summary:

me BS (32)
WH (32)
OW (married 2 yrs..no kids...H left her after exposure)
2 dd (2 and 4 years)
married 9 yrs, together 13 years
WH affair Aug 05- Oct 05
1DDay Nov 3,2005, 2nd DDay Mar 2006, 3rd Day May2, 2006
Plan B May2, 2006-asked WH to separate...he STILL doesn't know what he wants....moved in with OW

Now, I am having trouble with Plan B....My daughters 2nd birthday was this weekend. I didn't have a party becasue I didn't feel like defending myself to everyone. We just had cake with my parents and the kids...no WH.

THis past weekend..also mothers day...WH wants to take the kids for Mothers Day to visit his mother...2 hrs away. I said you want to take the kids away from their mother on mother's day, he's like what's the big deal, they are with me every day. So fine, they stay with me. Then he said he is going to take them shopping for mothers day. And I asked what about the videos I made...I made DVDs of pictures of the kids and moms and grandmoms...took me a month to put it all together. So he says he will take it to give them, and he proceeds to have the kids sign a card for grandmom and the great gramdmoms, adds his name and seals the envelope. I didn't say anything, but I can't believe he omits me from the card after I spent all this time making the video.

Then he gets me a candle decoration thing from the kids and I said..yeah thanks. And he is mad cause I am not all happy and excited he got me something.....HELLO we are separated and you are LIVING with the OW!

Now, his brothers wife just had a baby yesterday. I don't know what to do, do I send a card from just me now, do nothing?

And then there is this upcoming weekend. His other brother's wedding where MY 2 girls are flower girls. It is 3 hours away and we got a room for the weekend. So I told him I am not going....we are separated...he is mad and acting like I am crazy, and that I am going to upset the girls if I don't go. I don't see how I can go. My counselor said we should not attend family functions together. This will be his first time alone with the girls away from me for the weekend. I am so nervous for me and for the girls. I feel like it has to be done, he has to learn what it is like. If this is what he really wants.

Now, again, do I send a card apologizing for not going, and helping to get the girls dressed and ready, etc....

This is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!

Any advice how to get through this?

TS