Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
OP Offline
O
I keep having dreams(nightmares) of my current husband cheating and I don't know what to make of it. My previous husband cheated on me but that was 8 years ago and I don't konw if I'm working that experience into my dreams or if my subconcious is telling me something.

I'm a little worried about my current husbands relationship with a co-worker, nothing concrete to base it on but I don't know how to distinguish worry from being burned in the past or if I'm paranoid or if there is something to keep my eye on.

Have you experienced anything similar?

trying to find myself
P
P
investigate the co-worker relationship

in plain language

snoop where you can

and

show up UNexpectedly at your H's place of work

your dreams will change when you take some proactive steps

Pep

S
S
Yes I have. I used to have dreams that my then husband was cheating on me - always with a faceless woman. He was. I used to wake up so angry at him. I believe the dreams have some validity. They are sending you a message that he is giving something away emotionally that belongs to you. Listen to your intuition - it is very strong.

Me/BS 48
Married 16 yrs/together 23; 1 child
Dday 4/05; WH "needed space" and left 5/05
WH Filed D papers 6/05 - Divorce final 12/05
WH moved in with OW 11/05; moved out OW 1/06
12/06 His 3rd and strongest attempt at reconcilliation (I believe OW still in picture)
2/07 Affair over, begging me to take him back - it's too late.
WH has tried numerous times to reconcile.
M
M
Could it be that your subconscience has put together clues that your conscience mind hasn't or doesn't want to believe? Or it could just be your imagination getting carried away.

Regardless I agree with Pep, do some investigating to put your mind at ease.

Cheers,

Miker

I was the BS - 36
She was the WS - 36, PA with MM
DS8, DD13, DD15 - All living with Dad
DDay 05/04, Divorced 08/05

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,121 guests, and 43 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation