Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 2
N
Junior Member
Junior Member
N Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 2
I have started dating again after a year of not feeling ready.I joined 3 dating sites and I've been on 20 or so dates in the last two months. I'm seeing 4 different women right now.I guess you could say I jumped in the deep end after a year of nothing.
Is this ok? it feels wrong to be seeing 4 women at the same time, but I read here that it is the right thing to do so that I can find the right woman. I'm having the time of my life so I am in no rush to end it. It just feels strange having so many women after being married for almost 7 years.

any advice. ? thank you.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 270
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 270
1. Be honest. Make sure each of these women know that you are not exclusive and you are actively dating other women.

2. Treat them they way that you would want to be treated.

3. Continue to date them only so long as you are doing it in what I call "good faith," and by that I mean that dating is generally for the purpose of figuring out the type of person you are looking for and whether the person you are dating is a good match for you. Once you determine that the person is not a good match or does not have what you are seeking, then either make it clear (honesty, again) that there is no future with her or end it (the better option, IMO, because it prevents hurt feelings, wasted time, etc).

4. I think it's great to date several people, and to explore what you are looking for in a relationship, but I would also ask you to consider why you are dating so many women at once. Four at the same time is a lot! Are you truly interested in each of them as a person or is it filling some other need? Also, I don't think I would have the time to date 4 people at once because then I would not have any time for my friends, working out, volunteering, etc.--consider whether you should narrow the field a bit or keep the field wide open and cut some loose sooner than later so that you have enough time for your life.

5. Please tell me your secrets for time management!


Nev
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 2
N
Junior Member
Junior Member
N Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 2

The issue of exclusivity hasn't come up yet. I am dating 4 women in good faith.Thay are all very different and I am fascinated and enchanted by each one.They are all beautiful women. I believe I am treating them well, and they are happy to be dating me!.. you would have to ask them to know the truth, but I am posting here in all honesty.

time management- well yes dating 4 women at once has its challenges but it is also very rewarding in many ways.Truly I have neglected my friends somewhat during this time, but not my family or my other core responsibilities.

thank you for your help.!

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 464
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 464
I would go nuts trying to date 4 women at once. It reminds me of trying to juggle monkeys.

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 224
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 224
Got that right auto: to many for me to handle at once time!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0