Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Balm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
The title sums it up. I don't believe so. However, does anyone know of any exceptions?

M
M
Highly Improbable...What is it that you don't want to believe?

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

Post deleted by rainbowbeliever

H
H
Yes, they can be. Here's how: The transmission is affected by all sorts of atmospheric phenomena, thus you might connect through different towers (cells) because of conditions, even though you are in the same location.

For example, I drive the same route day after day. If I make a call at the same location on this route it should show up as originating from the same town, but it doesn't. It sometimes passes through a different tower because of the conditions and shows up as originating from a town I am nowhere close to.

B
Balm Offline OP
OP Offline
B
What is it that you don't want to believe?

That this man will lie to my face about phone calls made to another woman.

A
A

In that case I think they are accurate.

M
M

I know you don't want to believe that, I understand...A WS(wayward spouse) is an entirely different animal than a faithful spouse...You can almost guarantee that anytime their lips are moving they are lying...I'm sorry that you are here, but if your husband is having an affair, this is the best place for you to be...

Why don't you share your story and let us help you come up with a plan?

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

L
L
I've never had anything like the above experiences with Cingular. All the times are right on and so are the origin/destination of the calls. Of course, I don't talk on my cell phone while I'm driving around. If you're asking if the numbers called, or received from, could be wrong...I think it would be just about impossible for them to get those wrong. While the times might vary by seconds, or be set for another time zone, they're going to be pretty darned accurate.

If you have difficulty believing a wayward spouse will lie, a wayward wife on a current thread out here swore on her children's souls the other day she was not in contact with her partner in adultery. Her husband then showed her irrefutable proof she was. Moral of the story: if a cheater's mouth is moving, the cheater is lying.

Give us a full summary of what is going on, Balm. We can't help you without knowing some facts.

A
A
I don't blame you I never wanted to believe that either. But they do, mine did for sure.

I purchased cell phone records online last year, and they did have some errors. I questioned it with the vendor but they backed their records; however, in post review of the bill, it was like they must have gotten part of them from another phone line, as numbers did not match. However, this was from one of those internet services, not the phone service biller. I would trust those I think. I just never was able to get a copy from my WH, so I had to take extreme measures.

AnnieT
S
S
I don't think there is a mistake on the cell phone bill.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 649 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation