Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3
OK so my husband has been having an emotional affair..but this past weekend he TOTALLY stepped over the line..and know this MOMMY is MAD as ******!!! Sorry fur the cursing...so I let my daughter go stay with her dad for the weekend...he took her out to her old babysitters cause they were having a cookout...this is also where him and the "OW" meet nightly and have for months...So I knew she would be there too...But they actually slept in the same bed with my husband cuddling the "OW" IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTER!!! Know my daughter has cried the last couple of nights cause she wants her dad and I back together and she says it cant happen cause daddy likes "OW" doesnt he...I said you have to talk to your daddy about that sissy I cant answer those questions for him...She also said to them this weekend that her and "OW" child were stepsister..I asked my daughter who told her that she said well daddy and "OW" are together all the time and her daughter is with them so I thought that made us stepsisters....HELP what do I do for my daughter??? I am SO angry at my husband I could spit nails right now!!!! He IS NOT thinking about his actions...I was told that they didnt have sex that nothing happened but yes they did sleep in the same bed together in front of both of their daughters and that my husband was cuddling "OW" in front of them too...

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,928
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,928
I would be furious, too!!! I would probably rip my H a new one if he did anything like that!

Are you and your H legally separated? If not, I suggest you file for legal separation, and have it include no contact with the OW (and specifically name her!) under ANY circumstances. He should not be bringing his OW anywhere NEAR your child!

I would also contact the father of the OW's child. He may not like the idea of his D being exposed to sleeping in the same room with them, either.

You do NOT have to put up with this carp!!


"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0