Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
K
((Dazed))

Thinking of you!

Me: FWW (34)
H: BS (35)
Together 12 years, no children (yet)
LTA: 3 years
D-Day: Sept. 13, 2005 (I confessed)

So blessed, thankful and happy for my wonderful H...

"God lives in the gathering of saints."
B
B
How's it going dazed? You done gone all quiet now. Whassup??

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
X
X
Dazed,

How about just letting us know you're OK. It's been a while.

xring

X
X
Dazed,

It's been a long time since you posted anything. Many of us want to learn from what you did right and where you've made errors. Please post to let us know how you are doing and what is going on with you and your WW.

xring

G
G
Is anyone in email communication with Dazed? Just wondering if he's ok -- if he doesn't want to share details, that's fine. But with that lunatic OM, it's kind of worrying if Dazed and his daughter are ok. Does anyone know?

J
J
Add me to list of people who would love to know how dazed and his family are doing.

Me-41 BS (FWS)
DH-41 WS (FBS)
2DD's- 10 and 12
Married 15 years
Separated for 2 years after my A
Reconciled for 1 year before his A
D-day for his A 8/23/05
WH moved out 9/16/05
Divorce final 1/23/07
Affair ended or month or so later
My Story
X
X
bump

X
X
bump again

M
M
They are actually recovering and doing well.

Sounded a bit like MWIL's recovery.

I thought he was going to post an update last week.

He'll be around

I'll let him give the good news.

Mr. Wondering

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
M
M
Sounded a bit like MWIL's recovery.

Mr. W.

Your assistance through my situation was very much valued by me throughout this ordeal...I once again thank-you.

You have been such a mentor to so many, and I will be adding my experience and knowledge to others going through this.....so let the torch be passed...or maybe shared!!

God bless you Dazed!!

Last edited by Mywifeilove; 08/09/06 03:10 PM.

BH(me)-46, FWW-43, DS-12, DD-14
A- 6-25-05 'til 5-06...Was Recovered! Back at it on 8/14
ME!!!!!!
Thread #1
Thread #2
X
X
Hey Dazed,

How about giving us the update Mr. W has been talking about. We could all use some of your inspiration.

xring

L
L
Bumped for Dazed to see!

XBW
DS16 & DS22
PLAN D: finalized!
L
L
bumped again.....anyone know?

W
W
I followed this with much interest and wondered if anyone knows what happened...thanks

W
W
bump...if I am being rude to ask please say something. I just wonder if anyone knows what happened. This story was one that I followed with much interest a few years ago when I had my own problems. Always had hope that it worked out. Thanks.

M
M
Originally Posted by WillFire
bump...if I am being rude to ask please say something. I just wonder if anyone knows what happened. This story was one that I followed with much interest a few years ago when I had my own problems. Always had hope that it worked out. Thanks.

Will,

It's a bit odd that 2 of your 3 posts here have been asking about Dazed...Sorry, but on a board like this when someone with no story of their own posted does this, it gives rise to suspicion...skeptical

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

W
W
Ma'am,
I know...I will not ask again. I had seen on another post that someone had mentioned that they stayed to try and help Daze. I have been following reading this site for several years (May-ish 2005) forgot my original log-on due to several breaks because I was deployed with the military and not able to find a computer...and way too private to explain my situation and probably just gave up on my personal life and tried to find answers by following others similiar to me. For example - MM, because of the military connection. I always thought (prayed) that if Daze could make it anyone could as I found his story so sad...anyway, I will not ask again. I hope his life is happy...if anyone deserves it Dazed and his little girl qualify. Thanks

V/r,
W

I
I
Well I can give you a quick rundown. For a recap His WW was horrible to him with a OM who was well kind of a piece of well you know what.

Dazed hung in there and won his wife back. Dazed seemed very happy back then and he never posted again until recently. Now Daze just had an affair of his own and they are trying to work thru that now. So I think they are still together but now his WW is a BW and Dazed is the WS.

That is the status now...As far as I know.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (doseedo, 1 invisible), 533 guests, and 40 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation