Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1698733 06/27/06 05:21 AM
W
Wolf79 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hello,

This is my first post!

I am getting getting married in a few weeks and I discovered back in December 05 that my Fiance been talking to her ex-boyfriend(first sexual partner). At this point we've been engaged over 1 yr. Now it wouldn't of been a huge problem except, I found out coincidence. My wife left her instant chat on and a message came across the screen and said "Sorry about last night" Now that night she told me that she was going to her girls house, and when I saw the message I told her someone was I.M.ing her and when I went to respond(jokefully) she pushed my hands away. Right then I knew something was up. One day she goes to work(we don't live together) and leaves her cell behind. I went through the text's and found a message that said "I told him everything except that we seen each other" Boy was I furious. Once I told her, she downplayed the whole incident telling me that he's married with a kid and they are just talking. So I investigated and saw out phone bill and traced numbers, they talked everyday around the same time(noon) and the crazy part is right after of before she talks to me, she talks to him... When I mentioned that, she stopped calling and they started texting. She always erase her messages when she come and see me. But I was able to see a few on times she slipped up. It sound like they just do a lot of B.S. talk. Now I have done some things in my past, BUT NEVER GOT CAUGHT! Maybe this is Karma, or maybe she's up to something. After all this, she tells me if I don't want her talking to him, them she will stop, but I feel like it's not what I want, she should do what she feels. I never had any problems in our 5yrs of dating her until 6mos. till our wedding.

Maybe my experience's with women is making me think to deep on this situation. I should be the happiest man on earth with a beautiful bride to be.

Is this a sign to call off the wedding? Or just a case of bad Karma?

P
P
I would ask her to stop talking to him. You are clearly not comfortable with the situation. I would not want my wife talking to an x every day...Especially if it is the one she lost her virginity to, there always seems to be a special bond there for woman...Or so it seems to me.

You need to be able to believe her that she is not having an affair with this guy...If you do, and she stops talking to him then you are all set.

Hope this helps

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 188 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation