Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1720436 08/01/06 01:37 AM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1
A
Junior Member
Junior Member
A Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1
Hi

Your advice would be most appreciated. My wife and I have been separated for 12 months, lately there has been there has been some tentative early signs of a possible reconciliation. However my wife has said, “I can’t come back, what would I tell my friends and family?”

I don’t know if she has dumped on me with her friends and family. I am still in contact with some of her family and it seems she hasn’t really and as for her friends I don’t know all of them.

Any suggestions onhow I can get past this ?
Thanks

Andy

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,554
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,554
My opinion: If your W thinks that she can't come back because of whatever opinion her family and friends might have of her, then she's not ready to reconcile with you yet. I would suggest giving it some time.


ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0