Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1725177 08/07/06 01:10 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 8,297
K
Member
Member
K Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 8,297
Unless your name is Steve Harley you have NO RIGHT to tell anyone where they're allowed to post or what thread they're allowed to answer.

To be honest, what has been happening lately on the board has chilled me to the bone. In all my time on MB I have NEVER, NEVER, NEVER seen such nastiness as I've seen lately.

Back when I joined MB, if you didn't like a poster or you didn't like what they said, you JUST DIDN'T GO NEAR THEIR POSTS.

This constant badgering and harrassment is just tiring and upsetting.

I can't support JJ so I just DON'T GO THERE. I concentrate on those I can help.

Anyway, THIS, as Bob said in his overly dramatic way, is the hill I die on.

This is the genuine one and I've left in a huff I don't know how many times.

No huff this time, just genuine sadness.

KiwiJ #1725178 08/07/06 01:17 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 928
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 928
Kiwi,

I hope that you don't go. I have been helped by you and learned from you.

In general, I agree to what you said above... but in this case, I think Mr. W is right... not because MM is the only one that can help JJ... but to keep the insanity off of that thread and give the chance for JJ to be helped. I have supported helping JJ up to now... I'm not entirely sure anymore if that is right for this forum... but that is besides the point.

Mr. W. has seen what we have all seen going on the last few days. He recognizes the only reason that many who are sick and upset over JJ being here are not posting their feelings on the thread is out of respect for MM. I see this as JJ's chance to stay and receive some much needed help. Without this respect of that particular thread, it will probably get ugly and noone is helped...

I'm not happy with everything going on here either. But this is a very difficult situation. I see Mr. W's advice as being the best scenario for JJ to get any help.

I hope you stay there is a lot of good here. We will get past this and back to helping. So many marriages are saved here and you can help.

Shaden


BH (Me) - 38
WW - 36
Married - 16 years
2 children - 10,12
DD1 - 05/30/05 - EA suspected, W wanted space
DD2 - 07/01/05 - EA/PA discovered & confronted WW
DD3 - 07/21/05 - Further contact discovered and now ended.
11/07/05 - exposed to OMW...
07/01/07 - separated to give "space". recovery was not progressing.
09/04/07 - DDAY all over... new OM.

Patience with God is Faith.
Patience with myself is Hope.
Patience with others is Love.
FAITH REQUIRES ACTION!
KiwiJ #1725179 08/07/06 01:51 AM
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,316
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 6,316
Look Jen...

You may not like it, but what Mr. W said to Jilly he knows to be true...That if not for respect for MM, that thread would have already been toast...Many of us are honoring MM's request to allow him the opportunity to help JJ...I'm sorry that you were not privy to that request, but that doesn't change that it occured and is being honored...

Further, Mr. W said that he understands that this is a public forum...He advised Jilly to practice restraint...Truly the best advice that he could give her knowing what he knows..I haven't seen you helping in that situation at all...Are you one of those people Jen that doesn't vote and then complains about the outcome of the election, etc.?

Mrs. W


FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

MrsWondering #1725180 08/07/06 07:48 AM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,025
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 6,025
Jen,

I know it's been bad in here the last month. I am trying to restore some peace in here. I am sorry to you and any/everyone else that doesn't agree or like the way I went about it. I will leave it at that.

Mr. Wondering


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 200 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0