Well, it's been a long while since I've posted here. Things with WH had been ok,going through Plan A although he had moved out. Still seeing him for dinner with kids two nights a week and on weekends. Even took me out for my birthday. Wanted to do something nice for me on my special day last Sunday.

Then last night while 2 boys were staying with grandpa, DD and I went to check up on WH. She was asleep, only a baby, but I still feel like a bad mom. Found car at OW place at 6am, having been there all night. We had been there at 9:30. Decided I was going to confront when he came for another scheduled date, just the two of us. But instead sat down and wrote Plan B letter and left it for him on the door. Also sent copy with extra note to OW as in SAA.

He had, I know, fog talk, told me repeatedly that he hadn't gone past the kissing stage and wouldn't further jeopardize things with us by doing so. It's obvious that was more lies. He arrived 2 hours early last week for my birthday dinner date and I had it confirmed by his sister, where he is currently living, that he didn't come home that night either. It was the final blow.

Have made arrangements with my best friend who is married to the guy at the next desk to WH at work. They will handle communications for arranging time with kids. My mom will have them for him to pick up and for at least the first day, relieve him when it's time for him to leave. I'll probably have him return the kids to mom's, but unsure yet.

If there is anyone with advice on how to handle the transfers, it would be greatly appreciated.

Told the kids all the important stuff about us both loving them, none of this is their fault, daddy still wants to see them as he has been but mommy won't be there when he comes b/c daddy has hurt her feelings too much and I can't talk to him. So hard without giving the full truth, but they're only 8 and 6, and the baby girl is only 17 months.

Any help? Thoughts? Advice?

Looking into IC more now. Talked with GP and got a referral but thought I should try to cope on my own before. Am reconsidering with all the pain I feel right now. Luckily I have a student teacher and she will be taking over the classroom responsibilities over the next couple of weeks. That will take some pressure at work off and I'll be able to leave if I feel a crying jag come on.

I've also been thinking of sending him a box of condoms with a note to at least be smart in that regard. Too much?

I had broke my NC already only becasue the note he left in response said that he understood this next step to be because he hadn't made a decision or move towards NC. He seemed to think I made this to further pressure him to make a decision soon. Left a voicemail message to be certain that he knew I knew about staying overnight and that it wasn't part of playing a pressure game. Wasn't certain his sister would let him know we talked and she confirmed his staying.

BS - 38 WH - 37 3 kids - boys 9 and 7 yrs and baby daughter 22 mos. d day - 7/8/06 Plan B - August 27th, 2006 Still trying for NC, pray for us!